❍⌇─➭ chapter 4 ⌗first day at school p2 : ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ⌨꒱

A/N: konichiwa mina (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Did you've seen my new edit for riku in tiktok👀?
Okay let's start the new chapter✨

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

At the class

Ten and Riku sat beside each other while Aoto and Akito sat beside each other.

All the people in the class was staring at all of them and also all the girls were staring at them, It looks like they've fall in love in early age q(❂‿❂)p.

Riku thought they were staring at him because they hate him he was too nervous and afraid but ten made him calm down.

Then the teacher entered the class...

Everyone stand up.

Teacher:"hello everyone, my name is kim Hana and I'm going to be your teacher, now include yourself.. "

Everyone started including themselves and now it's riku's turn.

Riku:"umm.... Hello my name is kim Riku ..... I love basketball and singing ... And I'm also tenn-ni's younger brother... My dad is from Japan and mom is from korea.. I hope to be friend with u all... "

All of them saw that he was sooo cute (*'(OO)'*).

Akito:"Riku ....., this is unusual for u to be shy like this .. Wow"

Hana:"Riku don't be shy like this don't worry you'll enjoy your time, okay the next include urself "

Now ten's turn.

Ten:"my name is kim Ten, I love the same thing as riku and I'm his older twin brother, nice to meet you "

Everyone finished including themselves.

After the section all the class were surrounding around the four boy.

The took time to get away from them.

Now they are eating lunch on the roof.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Riku:"Tenn-niii mom made for us Omuris, yayyy"

Ten:"nicee"

Akito:"Riii-chann I like ur mother's Omuris can u give me a bite, plzzzz"

Riku:"ofc aki-chan (。>‿‿<。 )"

Akito:"yayyy, thx ri-chan(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و"

Riku:"np('^ω^')"

Ten:"u two hurry up before the bell rang "

Riku and Akito:"haiii"

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

After they finished their school day

They were picking up their things to go home but there was 5 boys in the class looked at them and it looks like they hate them (A/N:They hate Riku, tenn, akito and aoto)