1

"Are those real?" The woman sitting next to Jade asked.

"Don't be mean, she's little" Jade frowned.

"No, no. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean. I think she's adorable." This made Jade smile.

"Yes. They're real. She's my baby. Me and my girlfriends' baby. She's almost one and her name is Aaliyah." Leigh-Anne found it quite wholesome how Jade spoke about her baby.

"Dont touch her" Leigh-Anne spoke covering her daughter's ears when the woman tried to touch them.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"She's nice baba"

"She may be nice but don't let strangers touch her."

"Why?"

"She gets sick easily baby. They're touching all over the subway and then touching her. She's a baby so the germs will make her sick."

"Oh no. Sorry baby" Leigh-Anne smiled. Jade was such an adorable mama.

Jesy noticed the woman side eying Leigh-Anne.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah she-"

"I am."

"I was asking her."

"And I'm telling you."

Jade held Aaliyah out for Leigh-Anne to hold her. Something was off and she could tell.

"It's okay baby. You can hold her." Jade looked at the woman beside her. She felt like her baby was in danger for some reason.

Leigh-Anne grabbed her arm when she stood up to make sure she didn't fall. Jade gave Aaliyah to Perrie. She knew Perrie could protect her more than she could.

She then made herself comfortable in Jesy's lap. Something felt off about the woman and Leigh-Anne was getting upset with her.

"Jade's scared" Jade pushed herself into Jesy when she made eye contact with the woman. She and Leigh-Anne were still going at it.

"It's her child, I don't know why it's a problem for you when she didn't have a problem with it."

"She's my girlfriend and that's our daughter. So if I say I don't want you touching my baby, don't touch her.  The hell is wrong with you people"

"Babe, come." Jesy sighed. She didn't know if Leigh-Anne was just outspoken or if she was the problem but she was getting into it with everyone since they got here.

"Leigh-Anne."

"What"

"Come here please" Leigh-Anne walked over to her wife standing beside her. Jesy held her hand telling her to relax.

"You can't argue with all of New York, babe. They're probably just interested and curious.

"I know. Sorry. She was just bejing weird. She was looking at Lee like she was going to take her." Jesy shook her head, she felt like Leigh-Anne was being a little paranoid.

The rest of the ride was uncomfortable for them except for Jade and Aaliyah. Jade held her small hand waving at the people that were staring at her.

"Say hiii" Aaliyah babbled excitedly as she looked around the train car. She's never seen this many people.

-

"Ready to apologize to mommy and daddy?" Jesy asked with a smirk when her card declined.

"I'm not apologizing." Leigh-Anne grumbled pulling out her phone. She could just die from embarrassment. Never in her life has her card declined. This wasn't her life.