Actress Solar x Musician Moonbyul

Note: Not in a chronological order so expect plot holes, but don't fret your questions will be answered as the story progresses

Characters: Moon Byul-yi (The Musician)
Kim Yongsun (The actress)

Genre: Romance, Drama, Violence (Not detailed)

PART 1

Yongsun almost tripped on the floor. Her head thumping like the loud music blasting off the speakers, but she resisted the pain. Only a few more steps until she reaches out of the club. Her vision becoming more vague, the neon lights flickers luminously and the crowd grows unsteady around her. She swore to herself she would only drink once, but the alcohol in her system drives the temptation to not only drink twice but the whole bottle. She hiccups, wiping the trickle of alcohol in her lips making her lipstick smudged on her reddened cheek.

" What a pretty lady... "

She hears a man approach behind her but with her drunken state that causes her to have zero self-preservation she doesn't pay close to mind only continuing her way out of the club not noticing that the man is advancing more closer.

" You're drunk aren't you? I'm lucky today.."

The man was about to grab Yongsun's wrist but someone stopped him.

" Hey sir, what do you think you're doing? "

When Yongsun heard a familiar voice she quirk her head towards the direction. Everything is cloudy, she was iffy of who it was although from what she could make out of, It was a woman,dirty blonde hair, and not much taller than her, her makeup is a little dark yet It perfectly suits her features. The woman was dressed in all black as well, from down to her crown.

" Don't worry, she's just a friend. C'mon let's get you to my car. ", The man was starting to get more brazen, he wrapped his hand around Yongsun's waist and that was it for the woman to push him in the wall and with enough force to make him groan and stumble. " Don't touch her. " Yongsun felt her arm swep up and rested on the woman's shoulder, "Let's get you out of here, unnie."

The rest of the time went quick to her. Yong had found herself puking at the parking lot with the familiar woman helping her up by caressing and patting her back. She hate the sickness in her stomach but she needed to let it out eventually, she couldn't bare handling the urching tight feeling.

When she was finished, everything was a little clearer to know who the person she's with right now, "Byul-ah~ stop being clingy." She whined in annoyance, trying to step back but manages to fail. Fortunately, Byul was ready to catch the other from falling.

Moonbyul wasn't fazed at all, she knew that Solar is drunk; she isn't the kind of imbecile to start a stupid banter with a drunk person. " Let's get you to my car, Miss Solar." She gently grab Solar's arm to rest on her shoulder but the older woman protested and retrieve her arm back, " My boyfie's waiting..." Yong mumbled and Byul just rolled her eyes. She isn't paid to be Solar's manager right now. " Your 'boyfie' doesn't know you're here. Besides, you didn't call him, you called for me me." And then there was silence. Byul doesn't know what to add after, she stared back at Yong who is completely lost in her tracks, trying to recall all her memories but seemed to come back in a dazed state.

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'. I was in a middle of a rehearsal gig when you called, unnie. You sound very drunk and I know you couldn't take care of yourself when you're drunk."

Yong looked like she wasn't listening at all, the words she's just hearing from Byul are just coming out of her ear to the other. She was just staring at the woman, like there wasn't a thought in those eyes.

Byul couldn't choose if she was uncomfortable or weirded out by the way Yong is looking at her. The stare was electrifying, sending a rush of warmth in her cheeks. She swears that if Yong was sober, she wouldn't shoved the older woman's face out of her sight, in a more banter-ish way of course. But right now, she have to act maturely.

"Stay then." Yong finally spoke, more like a whisper, her voice low and her breathe in a close proximity from Byul's skin. The musician shivered from the contact, so she kept her distance. " Let's go, Yong. You stink." She joked and faked a disgusted tone and guided the actress from her car, trying to ignore the questionable tension she felt with the other.

Thank you for reading! If you have any advices/storyline suggestions lmk in the comments!