Actress Solar x Musician Moonbyul

Note: Not in a chronological order so expect plot holes, but don't fret your questions will be answered as the story progresses

Characters: Moon Byul-yi (The Musician)
Kim Yongsun (The actress)

Genre: Romance, Drama, Violence (Not detailed)

PART 2

When they both entered the car, Byul made sure the actress was secured in the seat, grabbing a water bottle and handing it to the other. On the other hand, Yongsun looked like a 5-year-old toddler, completely dazed and lost. When she was given the water bottle, she quickly opened it and almost chugged it down but luckily Byul was able to stop her and retrieve the water bottle.

"Hey, calm down, calm down...you're being reckless, Yong."

She grabbed tissues from her car compartment and carefully wiped down the dribble of water from the actress's mouth and chin. Byul examined the other, "Yong..aigoo." She fixed the actress's hair, tucking in strands of hair that's getting in the way. Despite the cluttered state, Solar had remained beautiful. The beauty of the actress has always strung a heartstring from the musician. She had taken her time observing and taking in the features of the other, more so that she keeps noticing the little specks of beauty. There's a certain fondness in Moonbyul's eyes as she looks at the other,  she didn't even realize it herself. Even from their fights and banters, there is something light in her heart whenever she takes care of the actress or moments when their connection becomes so intimate and deep; It becomes rather enigmatic.

Byul sighed, "How are you feeling?" Her voice has a tinge of concern but her tone remains soft.  Yongsun sniffled a sob, the other instantly noticed, "Yong...hey, hey ,hey." Byul rubbed the older woman's shoulder, she didn't expect the actress to burst into tears. She thought that Yong is just a reckless and dazed drunk.

"My life's a mess.."

Now this is getting serious. It came out as a shock, hearing those words from an internationally famous actress, who seemed to have her life together, has a rich boyfriend, can literally afford anything that she wanted, even from a single thing that she does in public everyone adores. Then it hit her, why would she even assume that Yong would even want what she had right now? She didn't ask this life, she was born to be on camera, to be forced to entertain the audiences. She was completely exploited at such a young age and had to live off that kind of lifestyle. This is the first time that Yongsun had confessed something like this, so all Byul can do was be a good friend and listen.. Right, A good friend..

"Why—What's wrong?"

"I don't want this life—I don't love him! I'm not in love with him, Byul-ah."

Oh. Byul didn't expect that. She didn't know what to even respond, or even comfort especially when Yongsun is suddenly dumping this out of her. She tried to think of an appropriate question, although questioning a drunken person and a sad one seems so foolish of her but what else are the other options she could take? She couldn't think of any other ways for the sake of her.

"Uhm..okay. When did that start? How did you fall out of love?"

Yongsun sniffles then sobbed even harder and Byul was caught off guard and she quickly embraced the older girl and rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..I didn't know that was an inappropriate thing to ask." Byul whispered. Can this night get even more chaotic? A couple of moments later, when she felt like Yong had calmed down, she stared at the actress.

Solar's hair is completely sprawled, her makeup smudged, yet Byul's gaze remains undiscerned, couldn't careless about Yong's appearance.

"Yong..?" Byul took the actress's hand and held it, she was extremely worried.

"I'm gay.."

It came out as a whisper but Byul immediately understood it all.

Oh.

Oh..

There's tears in Yong's eyes again, her words sputtering slightly, "I-I'm..I—.. I'm a..lesbian." Her tone sounds like she's too scared to even admit it, like It's a curse, a taboo, like It's something that the actress should be ashamed of, and Byul's heart shatters.

"I—I don't wanna be like that.. I don't wanna be like this." Yong stutters and shakes her head. "Byul-ah, It's terrifying.." She cries hard,  lips quivering as she couldn't speak any longer. Byul puts a hand on Yong's cheek, she tries to fight the tears because she sees herself on Yong. The spitting image of her younger self and Solar, both denying their identities as It deemed disgusting and indecent.

"I'm here, Yong..Shhh, I'm so proud of you. Don't be ashamed.."

Byul rubbed the older woman's back, repeating the same reassuring words over and over, she assumed that it worked since the cries had died down to small sniffles and hiccups. Moments have passed and everything went quiet in the car, she started to hear snoring and Yongsun had fallen asleep in Byul's embrace, the musician had to resist the feeling of the same warmth on her cheeks like she felt earlier when Yong was staring at her with those doe eyes.

She carefully unwrapped herself from the hug and settled the actress to lean back at the seat, luckily Yong is a heavy sleeper so she isn't technically disturbing her. Fortunately, she found a blanket laying at the back that snuggled around Yong. She sighed heavily, too exhausted to let the events sink into her so she decided to start the car and drove off. Gosh, she needs a coffee.

Thank you again for reading! What do you guys think? If you have any advices/suggestions lmk in the comments