Plucked Daisy 'Three'

It was morning already, and jungkook slept waiting for his Taehyungie. He waited and waited for his taetae And even searched him in the whole ass mansion twice. But to him demise he was nowhere to be found.

Sighing, he consoled himself, and slapped his cheeks lightly in a way to not cry. But he couldn't help but feel sad.

Jungkook was roaming in the mansion at midnight, when jin stopped him, wishing him a birthday.
"Happy birthday my beloved, I am sorry on the behalf of Mrs. Jeon, She will be late enough. Until then, why don't you celebrate with me?"

"Um, Yes jinnie. Thank-you so much!!" He spoke smiling genuinly. Jin bought a cake with a bunny on it and 'kookie day' written on it with chocolate icing. Jungkook smiled, But he was missing someone so badly.

"Uhm, Jinnie, Where is Taetae? I want to cut my cake with him, like we do on every birthday right?" Jungkook spoke in a hope that jin knows where is the younger.

"I am sorry dear, but he slept already." He said Genuinely feeling bad for the pouty bunny infront of him.

"But wait! He told me to give to this. " jin spoke handing a card which was crinckled badly.

Still, Jungkookie accepted it. 'Cause why not? It was made by his bear!!

The card was so cute with a bunny and bear made on it. He was still a 10 year boy, so his handwritting was really rubbish. But the card showed how much efforts the younger made for his birthday.

 But the card showed how much efforts the younger made for his birthday

<Front>

<Body>

(I made the the cards as realistic as possible, and the credit of the pic goes to the real owner. Please do not judge me bybyies 🙈)

Jungkook was smiling like a fool!! Numerous thoughts having a trip in him mind.
'He was sleepy that's why he didn't wished me'

At the same time he was Sad too. He didn't cut his cake. Even though jin was insiting him to do so. But kookie couldn't get himself celebrate his b-day without 2 species.