Plucked Daisy 'Five'

After the senseless & steamy make out session of the males, One of them got dizzy and knocked off to sleep. Snoring so damn cutely! The younger couldn't make himself think straight while driving. Of course, He was Fckin' hard after that juicy- creamy session. 

He tried his best not to think of the bullshit he loved that got him stood. But having someone beside you, sleeping, after making you hard is the worst. 

After returning to home, He securely holded the male in his arms and bought him to his personal room. Well, well! he has his own reasons to do that. 

If he would take the drunk male to his room which is above the floor, It would be a total chaos. And of course, he wanted to cuddle him too. 

The elder was dozing off, And the younger was staring at the boner the other caused. He letted out a growl and entered the washroom. He can't cuddle the male with a hard on now can he? 

As he was about to open his zip, A male banged on the gate and throwed himself onto the basin, Vomiting awfully. 

Taehyung flinched his ass out! 

Like what the actual hell?!
From where did this Bunny got popped up?

Nonetheless, He shaked his head and caressed the back of his drunk bunbun.

"You told me, you can handle it. I can very well see how good you are at handling!" Tae mocked jungkook, His dick was throbbing painfully. Yet, he payed no attention to it.

"Y-you are the cause of it" Jungkook mumbled.

"How can i be the one? Huh?" Tae asked, the elder male turned his front infornt of the male who was carrasing his back a few seconds ago.

Jungkook loked at the male, grabbed his collor with a dizzy-blurred look fogging his eyes.

"Y-you kissed me. You made me p-preggo" jungkook said and beemed unconscious falling on top of the male, the grip of his hands of the collor lossened, his member almost touching the hard on of the younger.

Tae widen his eyes at the sentence and groaned, he massaged his head frowning hard at his member being at his peak after listining the unholy words his hyung said.

"Who the fuck taught you all this? You are a fucking guy! And kissing won't make someone pregnant.. ughhhh! I wonder what will you do when you will remember all the mess you have done today.."

He bought the sleepy male onto the bed, and decided to change his fits, Cursing at his fate.

"You see hyung, How hard i am? Still, looking at how beautiful you are. Giving me every opportunity to do anything to you, being all defenseless on my bed.. i still can't bring myself to do something to you. Because i know, i can't see your face shimmering with tears. I can't see you regretting everything, when you still consider me as a friend. When you can't think about me any other than just a company.
I kissed you today, i know i was wrong. But i couldn't control myself. And also, knowing that you won't accept me once you know what kind of feelings i have for you.. you would be hesitant with me every second. I don't want that. I will take everything slow.
I will propose really soon my love.
You are mine."

Jungkook woke up in Tae's bed, he cleared his eyes; And yawned.

As soon as his eyes wandered around the familiar room, his eyes popped out, he hurridly got himself down the blanket and letted out a groan grabbing his head.

His mind was processing how did he came here? Who changed his clothes? When did they come back? Why he slept here..

All of the shits took a turn when he focused on his brain, and damn!

His mind played a movie of the drama he did yesterday.

He dramatically fall off the floor, banging on the bedsheet, screaming. Pushing his face inside the pillow.

Oh the hell! He was so embarrassed.
He kissed the younger back??!!
The one whom he called as his friend?
And why did Tae initiated this?
Didn't they both were friends??!

Tons of shits were roaming his mind. But he can't deny that somewhere in his heart he liked it. But he can't accept it.

Suddenly; his mood switched off.
He wasn't dumb like some of the people refers it to him.
He knows.
He knows that the younger liked him, it was more than obvious.
But he never felt like the same. He thinks.
He didn't looked at the way tae looks at him.
He thinks again.

To not create a mess of both of their lives, and career. He makes a plan to avoid tae for sometime, and when tae will think that the elder is not interested.. he will maintain a distance himself..

It would be better for both of them.
He doesn't want tae to be distracted from his career and future; just because of his mere affection.

His mind was strolling a train, when someone barged in the room. Wearing a grey hoodie and pastel pants, having a bowl in his hands.

Jungkook switched the direction of his head from pillow to the man who just entered the room.

"Hyung, Here. Drink this.. for your hangover, And don't be surprised i bought you to my room because, everyone was sleeping and you would have created a chaos. Also about your dress, i changed it because you vomited. Also, my eyes were closed. And anyway we have seen each other naked in childhoo--

Tae kept blabbering, stuttering in between. And jungkook was just thinking about how well the man knows him. Just a moment ago he was huffing for the cause and here it is.

"Enough already, just pass me the bowl."

"Ah-ah here"

"Why did you kissed me?"

"Because i wanted too."

"I also want to beat the shit outta you."

"Then what ya wating for hyung. Now that you know it... i am all yours."

Words count: 1K
Muah~♡