My Note;)

FIRST THINGS FIRST.
I thank every single person who has given my story a chance.it means so much to me that you guys have taken a few moments off your life to share with this story and if not for me i wish it be memorable for all of you.this is so special to me.

SECOND THINGS SECOND.
This is my first story.well not exactly my first ever story but hopefully my first ever complete one that i put my faith in.fingers crossed a complete one .so there will be mistakes,as I'm no AI but human.but i assure you guys that i will learn from them and make it better for all of you.i will improve myself and i can assure you that.but anything but constructive criticism will not be tolerated.you can judge my work if you're the one who has been spending hours upon hours forming and delivering this fictional world but no,you're not,so please refrain from being rude.

THIRD THINGS THIRD.
This might be a little bit cliché,but it's wattpad.a good cliché can save our day from time to time.and the starting of the story might be a little..Okie the point is that the beginning might not be up to your expectations but as the story progresses,i assure you that it will get better.there will be character development in all the main characters and everything will all make sense in the end,so please,just give it some time(and thought if you like it:))i will be so grateful.

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST.
I thank my family and friends for being my emotional support.i owe you all my happiness and smile.i love you all.

WARNING:
This story countians mature language and some triggering stuff that might not be everyone's cup of tea,and before such scenes i shall put the trigger warning signs,and reading it or not is up to y'all.

The characters and places here are fictional,it's just that I like taking things up a notch.

And my insta account.you can text me for any questions and I'm happy to converse 🫶

Insta account:
thaku_saravanan

*NOW IMMA NAME YOU GUYS TOOKIES*