Chapter Seven

Guys.I can't.

Imean I can't wait to post the next chap,so here.tada!I lovuuuu ♥️. And the warning ⚠️ it may contain triggering stuff like murder and so,but unusual shit happen,at least in stories they do and here's one for you!
How I loved writing this💀and another warning ❗️ big chapter ahead ❗️

                                   ~~~~~~~~~

"Bllurghhh"
"Shit"
"Bblluurrrrghhh"

"It's fine,it's alright"my eyes watered and by ears burned when i puked through my nose.

"Water"my hands sprawled"water please "

"Guys!"Liz shouted,caressing my back,at the boys who were currently giving me 'space' so that i don't feel embarrassed.but those pea brains can't understand that i don't need space,but just a fucking bottle of water.

I heard a 'oh' and i felt Yeom walk closer.
That was it,his eyes widened when he saw the mess,and he gagged.he only just started with a gag,joining me for another good five minutes.friendship goals,really.

"Oh my god!"he groaned.Liz caressing both of our backs now,and the rest of the male gender two steps back than they earlier were.

"You shouldn't have gone on that ride after eating all that you did.i told y-"
"No"i groaned."don't tell me 'I told you so ' oh my god"my head hurt like hell.

"Here"one of the guys tapped on my shoulder to give me the pain killer and the water bottle,i took it and swallowed it with some water.from my squatting position,i sat down and replaced my back on the nearest tree.

If i sit here,on this quiet road and feel the cool breeze for a while,I'll be fine.

"I'm sorry"i told to whoever was paying attention to me.
"Don't say sorry sweet,everyone feels things beyond their control"

"Thank you"i said sincerely to Yeom and everyone.Yeom was fine right now,he and Rune standing besides me with Liz while the other three sat in the two cars with the doors open.
We were currently in an old road,abandoned town on both sides.we should've crossed this creepy place an hour ago,because this was a shortcut but no,i had to get my usual dose of headache and puke package.i went on one more ride,that thing that turns you upside down.and the cars leather smell fuelled everything,making it worse.

After a while Yeom,Rune and Liz sat down with me.i don't know when i dozed off,but with all the tiredness and everything it wasn't surprising.

                                **********

I woke up startled,covered in sweat.
But what I didn't expect to find was Talay sitting on the floor in what seemed to be an abandoned house,going through his phone.

We were all alone.

Somehow my dream and waking up to Talay felt like another whole dream.that boy came in my dream again,but this Time I caught him kissing another girl and i felt the jealousy and hurt through my bones,how is that even possible?
But somehow that pain eased right now,waking up from a,what?my eyes widened when i found myself shrunk up on Talay's jacket.it was huge,accommodating more than half of my body.just how tall is he?

I was staring at him,the dream long gone replaced with a feeling,quite like excitement and denial.
How can I enjoy glaring machine's presence?but i do.
Sensing my eyes on him,he looked at me.
"Are you okay?"he got up from his position and walked to me.