Chapter One

"No"i breathed in nervousness "It's a bad idea"i tried reasoning.

"It is"Liz nodded

"Now do this"she pressed her lips together, sliding them across each other.i did the same, evening out my tint.

"Perfect"she admired her work with a small smile.
"Are you even listening?"

"I am"she gasped."What kind of friend do you take me for?"

"The very bad kind"she had the audacity to look proud when I said that.

"Awe,you know me very well bae"

"That,i do"no denying,though i hate her guts sometimes when we fight,i can never hate her.she's a bitch,but mine nonetheless.
"This is a one time chance Kay.thank fuck,that senior got us this passes"

"People say thank god Liz"
"But i fucked.got the pass,it's literally thank fuck for me"well..that's one way to put it.

"Now grab your purse.

"One minute"i grab that,and the heels and within that time Liz booked us a taxi.

                              **********

I looked around the property with awe.the place was huge,probably one of the many high end pubs in Du Port.
I have some assignments to finish up but here i am wasting my time and enjoying every single second of it.

I know Liz did this for me.I've been cooped up in my own shit for the first two moths that we've been here,not taking any interest in going out,partying and doing stuff normal Uni students do.
Only a few books stores I visited,going in person to every single one admiring the ambiance,and there's a bookstore becoming famous in the neighbouring town which I'm planning on visiting when I'm absolutely serene.

My lens kind of itched but I'm feeling pretty tonight so imma have to ignore all the negativity and enjoy the night.like Liz mentioned earlier,we don't get the opportunity too often.plus,the party is only for our Uni kids.reserved for some rich kids birthday.might as well eat some cake.

"Will there be cake cutting?"
"Duh,it's too feminine for dicks,no way are they gonna 'cut cake' in this place".
But i don't think it's feminine,i think it's fun.anyway, each their opinion.

"Don't you have to meet Shawn?"i ask her.he gave the passes after all.
"Nah,bet he'll be busy swallowing someone's face so we might as well get going"she pulled me inside and the DJ was on blast.

I like how much of an adrenaline rush this gives me.I've gone to pubs before,but not some Elite pubs that only the richest of the richest can afford.and tip waiters and bartenders a hundred dollars.

"How is it"i can hear the excitement in Liz's voice.
"Fire"i tell her honestly.all the populars of our Uni were getting high and happy on liquids and substances.well that's the end that i do not wish to go.

"There's the bar"Liz pulled me through the crowd.
"Don't you think that it's too early for a booze?"
"It is,but who cares?"
"Yeah.right"
"Let's start light"
i nodded at that.
"A lemon soda for me"
Liz gave me the side eyes.
"I didn't mean that light"
I shrugged.
"Ill drink later"

We got our drinks and walked further into the rooms.there were a few couches but the corner ones were already occupied and the ones that weren't wasn't an option too.I don't want to touch any bodily fluids by mistake.i might eat with the same hand and god forbid that happen to me.I'm kind of an OCDish person.
So i keep standing and didn't let Liz sit too.

"Bae,how long are we gonna stand?"
"Who knows what's on that couch"i shudder just thinking how many people did things on that couch.my eyes entirely focused on that particular blotch.
"But i don't mind"
"Izel Psyche Radcliffe"
"Okay"she raise her hands in surrender,one holding the cup.