Big Girls Need Love Too

My name is Erica Howard. I'm twenty-two years old and the only child. I have one best friend. I'm thick, as most women would call it. I have a small waist, 32 DD breasts and a round butt. I'm 5'2 and I weigh 185 pounds. I'm African American and Native American . My father is African American , while my mother is Native American. I grew up around my father's family because my mother's family disowned her for marrying outside of her culture. She tried to contact them, but they never responded back. My mom is still hurt from them shunning her away.

I hold my tongue for no one . I was raised by a beautiful woman with a bitter attitude and bitter ways. A handsome man that would do anything to see his daughter happy.

My childhood was decent , but it wasn't the best. My mother, Kendra , and I always had an akward relationship. She always resented me because of my father and I's relationship. I loved my mother dearly and I respected her to a certain extent. Growing up I felt that she just needed a shoulder to lean on and a little bit of extra love, but my sympathy for her soon changed. She had done some horrible things that I knew of, but I would never tell my father because I knew how much he loved her. I wanted him to be happy, so I kept quiet. I still tried to love her despite her cruel ways. However I refused to be disrespected by anyone , including her.

My mother only cared about my size figure and when I was going to get a man and stop being around my father. She would always remind me about how obese I was and how I would die alone. She didn't realize that this wasnt helping me find a man, but it was making me have low self esteem. A man didn't want a women who constantly nagged about how fat she was. As bitter as she is , I'm surprised that she didn't die alone.

My father, John, was a gentle man and he worked hard to provide for his family. He was faithful to my mother, even when she wasn't faithful to him. you ask me how I know this?? Well my mother turned up pregnant when my father was away for business for about two years. She had the baby, but gave it way. She threatened me not to tell my father, but I did anyway. My father thought I was lying at first, but then he asked my mother and she quickly told the truth. They almost had gotten a divorce, but sided against it. After that my mom began to hate me even more. However, she wasn't brave enough to put her hands on me, knowing that I would run to my father and tell him. She wouldn't allow that to happen because she knew she was still in deep shit from the baby incident.

This is the background of history of my family.

At the age of twenty two, I am doing pretty good for myself. I work at one of the highest paid companies in America. I have no children, I'm not married and I am able to enjoy my life the way I want to without any interruptions. I've had a couple of relationships, but not anything too serious.

I live in a nice two story house with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a game room and movie room. It's very cozy. I enjoy staying here by myself. Well, technically my bestfriend, Chase, stays with me sometimes to make me feel less...lonely.

Although I enjoy the single life, I wish I had someone to love me like I see my father loving my mother. But no one would love me because I was considered over weight to America. However, not everyone in America believed this. A couple of people thought otherwise.