Chapter 18

I walked in the house after the family dinner and sag down. I was so stressed. I knew I needed to calm down because of my baby. I walked to my room and stripped off my clothing. I put on my baby blue booty shorts and a maternity tank top.

I laid down and thought about today. I wish it would've went differently but oh well . I closed my eyes and was going to sleep, but I got a phone call from an unknown number.

I answered it , "hello?''

"Hi, is this Erika Howard?"

"Yes"
"We need you down at the police station an issue has come up."

"Okay I'll be there as soon as possible."

I got up and changed my clothes. putting on blue jeans , a black shirt and my black vans.

I called Shawn and asked him if he could meet me down there.

I got in my car and drove to the police station.

I walked to the front desk where Shawn was already wating there and gave them my name. They directed us to the back and we waited patiently .

Then ...................

Erik ,his fiancé , Chase , my father and mother walked in. I tried to get up and leave but Eric quickly grabbed my arm and forcefully pushed me back in the chair.

I just looked, but I knew that the night would continue to be hell .

I looked up at Erik , like he had lost his damn mind.

"What do you guys need?"

My father was the first to respond ,"We have something to tell you and you won't like it. "

"Well what is it?"

"Eric's fiance is your sister. Her name is Stacy. We all know that your pregnant by Eric. We feel that you should give the baby to Eric because they are about get married and we feel like the baby will be better off with them. Before you get mad. You need to understand that there is no one else at the house to help you with baby. If you are on maternity leave. Who is going to work and make money. Stay and Erik can handle that because there is two of them."

Shawn laughed and everyone turned there attention to him.

"The baby is staying with us because Erica and me are engaged.We forgot to invite you guys to the wedding, but now that I think about it, we don't want you to come at all."

Nobody knew what to say. Everything was quiet until................................................................................................................................................................................