𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Quick note ~ I have another Issac story on my page called lover I worked very hard on it and personally think it's better than this one if your interested <33 (the chapters are gonna be shorter now that I'm doing two books but I'll try to post more now)

Maya's pov ~

I walk into his and Lee's room as he opens the door. When I walk in I see Lee sitting on the bed playing a game. He looks up and sees that I'm here "what's she doing here." Issac rolls his eyes "I invited her to play some games." "Of course you did." Lee responds

After a while Lee starts to be friendly and we all end up playing video games together for about an hour or two before I head back to me and Jackie's room. Jackie looks at me "where have you been" "oh I was with Lee and Isaac playing video games." "Oh alright well I'm going to bed, goodnight." "Night"

I wake up to my alarm going off and realize it's my first day at silver falls. What if everyone hates me, I'm so nervous. I go over to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day.
The outfit ~

After I get dressed I say good morning to Jackie and head downstairs

After I get dressed I say good morning to Jackie and head downstairs. I see George and Katherine rushing around the kitchen while Issac, Lee and Nathan sat down eating. I smile "morning everyone what's for breakfast?" Katherine looks at me "oh good you're up, there's pancakes and bacon on the table." I sit down next to Issac and grab a pancake.

I eat my breakfast and fill up a water bottle putting it in my bag. Danny comes downstairs "alright bus is about to leave, let's go." I grab my bag and follow him. As I get to the door I see Cole in the kitchen and Jackie rushing down the stairs. I head outside to the car with Issac and Lee. I go to open the door and Issac puts his hand in the way blocking me from opening it. "What the heck, Issac" he smirks "you don't even know where to sit plus I can open the door for you."

I roll my eyes and wait for everyone to get in so I can find my seat. Me and Jackie get in and we leave. Once we get to school I go to get out and Lee stops me "hey maya me and Isaac will show you we're to go we have classes together." I smile "alright thanks" I say bye to Jackie and follow Isaac and Lee inside. We get to the first class and lee leaves but Isaac has this class. We go inside and sit down at a table together.

He starts flirting with a random girl sitting next to us. I roll my eyes and try to pay attention to the teacher so I can keep up. After my first class I head to my next one which I have with both Lee and Isaac. We all sit down together and Lee starts making jokes causing me to laugh a lot. Issac looks annoyed he must be in a bad mood today. He seemed fine earlier but there's no telling with him. Lee looks at Issac "what's up with you today you look grumpy." Issac scoffs "nothing is wrong with me just go back to your flirting."

"What are you talking about Issac." He rolls his eyes "you two are practically all over each other." I look at Lee and then at Issac "what are you talking about lees just being friendly unlike you barely talking to me." The bell rings for lunch and Issac speeds off. Me and Lee follow after him to the lunch room. Issac sits down with his friends so does Lee. I don't know what to do there's a girl in the last spot. So I just walk over to Nathan and sit with him and Alex. "Hey have you guys seen Jackie." Alex looks at me "no I was just gonna ask you that." I shrug and start talking to Nathan as Alex walks off to Jackie.

Me and Nathan start talking about everyone and who I should stay away from. He also tells me about Isaac and how he's always flirting with different girls.

 He also tells me about Isaac and how he's always flirting with different girls

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝🩷

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝🩷