𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬?

I walk into my first class Issac following behind me. We both sit at our regular table, but this time grace sits with us. She gives me a slight smile and turns to Issac. I don't listen to what they're saying but know they have been flirting the whole class period. I roll my eyes at the fact he went from kissing me to flirting with Jackie's friend.

I hear her laughing at everything he says and finally the bell rings. I get up walking out walking quickly to my locker. I feel upset but I don't know why I mean should I? It's not like I like him sure he's good looking and we kissed but he's always annoying me. My thoughts get interrupted by Lee opening his locker next to mine. He looks at me "what's up with you?" I sigh "is Isaac always like this."

I say looking at him and grace, he looks at them "yea, but I think he's just trying to make you jealous, he doesn't like grace like that." I look at him "why would that make me jealous?" He laughs "please it's so obvious, you two are practically in love with each other." I try to defend myself but he walks away before I can. I see Issac walking my way and quickly walk to my next class.

I avoid him as much as I can for the rest of the day. Even if I don't like him I can't believe he'd would just kiss me and move on to another girl. I feel hurt and that's when I realize, maybe I do have feelings for him. I start walking towards the car and get in sitting next to Issac. He looks at me and quickly looks away. I don't look at him for the rest of the way home.

Once we get out I walk to my room and he follows behind me. Walking inside before I could shut the door. He looks at me "why are you acting so weird?" I roll my eyes "are you serious? You kissed me and then spent your day all over grace. Did the kiss not mean anything to you?" He looks at me and sighs "of course it did but you've been giving me mixed emotions, do you like me or not?"

He walks closer to me and he kisses me. After a minute we pull away. I look at him "did that mean anything, or are you just gonna go find another girl to flirt with?" He rolls his eyes "no do you not get it, I only want you maya." I look into his eyes "I like you Issac, I don't know why or when I started feeling like this but I like you and I don't want to feel like you're just using me."

He looks at me "I'm not using you, she was practically throwing herself at me and I didn't know if you felt the same way I did." I look at him "well I do, but if you want this to continue stop flirting with other girls." He nods "I will, whatever you want as long as i can be with you"
I smile at him and the door opens. I look up to see