𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and dance but I'm gonna try and start updating my books every other day. I hope you enjoy this part. My other book lover is going to be passed for a week maybe two at most so I can focus on this one <33
——————————————————————-

I look up and see Jackie in the door way with Lee.  Lee grins "what's going on in here?" Jackie hits him in the arm. She looks at us "sorry we'll come back later." She says while dragging Lee out of the room. I laugh and look at Isaac too see him smiling "let me take you on a date." I nod "I'd love that, how about tomorrow?" He nods "I'm gonna see what Lee wanted I'll tell Jackie to come up here."

I sit on my bed staring at the paintings and hear Jackie run into the room. She smiles "so tell me everything." I look at her "he said he had feelings for me and that none of those girls mattered." She grins "I'm so happy for you, maya." I smile "he also asked if he could take me on a date." She starts grinning even more than before "oh my gosh when? What are you gonna wear." I shrug "I haven't thought about that yet but it's tomorrow."

Me and Jackie spend the rest of the night talking and picking me out an outfit for tomorrow. I take a shower before falling asleep thinking about the date. I wake up to my alarm going off, I groan and get up. I go downstairs to the kitchen sitting across Lee and Issac. Lee smirks at me "anything fun planned today, maya?" I shrug "just something later." I say trying not to smile, he notices and laughs. Issac hits him and he stops laughing.

The rest of the day goes by with Lee teasing me about the date. Before I know it, it's time for me to start getting ready. I put on an outfit that Jackie picked out for me last night. It was a a crossed green crop top with a white skirt. It was simple but still cute for a date.

After changing into my outfit I decide to slightly curl my hair, and use a ribbon to tie a piece in the back

After changing into my outfit I decide to slightly curl my hair, and use a ribbon to tie a piece in the back. After finishing my hair I put on some light makeup and grab a pair of sneakers. Putting them on I hear a knock on my door. I go over and open the door seeing Isaac standing there with purple tulips in his hand.

He smiles at me "are you ready to go?" I nod grabbing the flowers and set them in a spare vase. After I put them in the vase he takes my hand and leads me outside to the stable. I look at him confused "well we're gonna have to get to the field somehow." He says as he chuckles. I shrug and we get on the horses.

Once we're both on he leads the way to a spot in the field where I see a blanket set out with snacks and a few pillows. I gasp "Issac you did this?" He smiles "with a little bit of help from Jackie but yea." I smile at him "I love it." He helps me off the horse and we go and sit on the blanket. He starts pulling snacks out of the basket placing them on the blanket.

We eat a few of the snacks he brought like, tea sandwich's and chocolate covered strawberries. I look up at him "this food is amazing, and the view is beautiful thank you Issac." He smiles "only the best for you." We spend the rest of the night talking and laughing until its time go start heading back.

He puts the stuff into the basket and we get back onto the horses heading to the stables. In the middle of the ride back he looks at me and smiles "maya, I have a question." I shrug "what is it Isaac." He sighs "will you be my girlfriend?" I grin and quickly say "yes, I'd love to Issac." We finally arrive back at the stables seeing someone waiting inside the loft.