𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , i !

—————

NAYEON frowned as she walked through the hallways of the giant school. It was filled with chatter and loud banter, although she couldn't hear it.

She put her broken earphones in her ears, hoping nobody would talk to her. She was forced to transfer to her elder sister's school where she knew no one but her.

But at the moment, her older sister who was supposed to 'protect' her and show her around the school was nowhere to be seen.

Nayeon just let out a deep sigh and glanced at her timetable, which was given to her by the headmaster. Minju had guided her to the headmaster's office and then ditched her completely.

She had figured out that music was her first lesson and she had no idea where that was; great. The thought of asking someone for help brushed her mind but it was immediately kicked away.

Communication was the thing that made her different from every other person. They could communicate their true feelings properly and speak their mind freely.

However, for her, she didn't have a choice; anything she wanted to say would be left in the dark. Although she could speak, what would be the point in communicating her feelings if she couldn't hear them herself?

After a few minutes of walking around the school, she found a door that was labeled 'music room' and went inside.

Not a single soul was to be found in the classroom and Nayeon started to worry that she had gotten the wrong classroom.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her jump slightly in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said. "Are you okay? Do you need help?"

Nayeon was having a hard time reading his lips but still managed to understand the concept of what he was saying so she gave him a small nod.

"You must be new." The boy figured. "Why are you here in the music room?"

She brought out her timetable and showed him her first lesson to which he let out a small sound of understanding.

"For today, our class is being held in the conference room because the music hall needs to be cleaned up. So follow me, I also have music now."