𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , v !

—————

THROUGHOUT the weekend, Jungwon and Nayeon had frequently contacted each other, chatting about random, stupid, and irrelevant topics.

Those conversations brought a genuine smile to Nayeon's face, she was extremely delighted to be able to communicate with him.

Even though texting was a normal, little thing for people, she enjoyed those little things.

The little emojis he puts at the end of every text he sends, his little typos that she found cute.

And as of the present, the little wave he sent towards her, combined with his adorable dimples smile.

She waved back at him, grinning widely as she did so. Jungwon would've normally just waved her bye and gone to his band practice, but today he was feeling confident so he walked up to her with his pen and paper in his hand.

"Do you want to watch our band practice?"

Nayeon looked up at him in shock, taken aback by his question, nevertheless, she still looked up at him and nodded eagerly.

Her response caused Jungwon to smile brightly and he grabbed her wrist, guiding her towards the music room. The duo didn't know when but as they were moving their way through the bustling crowd of students, their fingers interlaced with each other, their palms resting against each other perfectly, as if they were meant to be.

"Guys!" Jungwon exclaimed as they stepped into the room. "This is Nayeon, she's the one who came up with our band name and is also our designer." The male introduced her.

"Is she the one you like?" Niki asked.

"Yah, I told you I don't like her."

The younger mischievously raised an eyebrow, "Then why are you two holding hands?"

Jungwon looked down at their intertwined fingers and met her beautiful, dark brown eyes. He felt enchanted by them, it was as if they were staring deep into his soul and could read all of the things he felt for her.

He abruptly pulled his hand away from hers as a sudden cough broke him out of his thoughts. He looked everywhere but at her, with a faint blush painting his cheeks.