𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , yang jungwon

❥ | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 , xiv !

—————

THE COUPLE strolled through the streets of Seoul hand in hand. Wide grins painted their faces as if they weren't just sobbing their hearts out to each other minutes ago.

Jungwon was slightly relieved that the feelings he had were mutual. In truth, he was slightly worried that Nayeon would reject him. But seeing that she didn't and explained her feelings to him, he was glad. That meant that she trusted him.

Nayeon swung their entwined hands back and forth as Jungwon's jacket hugged her tightly. He had given her his jacket after noticing she wasn't properly dressed for the weather.

She looked at the male beside her who didn't seem to be affected by the cold. She felt worried that he might get sick but she knew that he would not accept his coat back after he gave it to her.

The male halted in his steps, causing Nayeon to look up at the house she had always dreaded. Nothing good ever happened in that household.

"Will you be okay?" Jungwon asked worriedly.

Nayeon gave him a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine."

The duo stared at each other with faint smiles dusting their lips. Neither of them wanted to say goodbye but they knew deep down that they would eventually have to part ways.

Feeling bold, Nayeon stood on her tippy toes and kissed Jungwon on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow." She quickly signed before rushing into the gates of her house, leaving the male stunned.

He reached his hand up to touch the cheek she had kissed him. He giggled slightly as he thought of how cute she was.

Nayeon skipped into her house, feeling delighted about her night with Jungwon. She was glad that she was glad that she was able to properly tell him her true feelings.

Just as she thought her night was perfect, she was met with her mother who looked like she was the spawn of satan.

"Now you're sneaking out of the house?" Her mother scoffed at her. "That boy you're meeting, he's the reason you've been acting so rebellious. Maybe I should teach him a lesson. How would you like that, my dear daughter?"