2. WELCOME HOME

Klaus Mikaelson walked into Rousseau's. He heard from the witches that Marcel would be there this evening. As he entered the crowded bar, he saw Marcel sitting at a table in the far end with his lackeys. Klaus made his way over to their table.

Marcel looked up as he saw a figure walking towards his them. When he realized who it was, he instantly got up from his seat.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Marcel said walking towards Klaus.

Klaus smirked at his former protégé, "Good to see you, Marcellus."

Marcel chuckled and slapped his arms around Klaus. "It's good to see you too, man" he said.

Marcel turned to his lackeys. "This is the man who took me in and raised me." he said slapping his hand on top of Klaus' shoulder. "So you will treat him with the outmost respect."

"Now, let's get you a drink" Marcel said turning to Klaus. The four men made their way back to the table and Marcel raised his hand catching Camille's attention. Klaus looked over and saw the blonde haired woman, beside her was a raven haired one pouring a drink for a customer.

Marcel caught Klaus staring at the women. "A beauty, isn't she" Marcel said, referring to Camille as she made her way towards their table. Klaus just hummed in response, still looking at the raven haired girl behind the bar. She's new, the thought.

"Hello boys, what can I get you guys tonight" Cami asked. 

"Bourbon, for all." Marcel replied smiling at Cami. Camille smiled back and nodded her head before turning back towards the bar.

"So, what are you doing back in New Orleans" Marcel asked, breaking Klaus' attention from the dark haired girl. 

"Heard you're in control here now. Had to see for myself" Klaus replied, turning to face Marcel. 

Marcel chuckled, "Yeah, you heard right". Before anything else could be said, Klaus' attention was caught again by the dark haired woman from behind the bar who was making her way towards them with their drinks. 

"I got four bourbons here" she said, placing a glass each in front of them.