5. TO TAKE BACK WHAT'S MINE

It's been a week since Cordelia saw Klaus. She did everything to avoid him from taking early shifts at Rousseau's cause she knew he wouldn't be there during the day to getting Camille to attend to Klaus and his minions when she was in for the evening and he was there. She would catch Klaus' glances at her knowing he wanted to talk about the deal he offered her. 

Cordelia made sure that at the end of her shift she would make her way to the back door of the bar so that Klaus wouldn't get the chance to speak with her.

In truth Cordelia was still debating of what she should do. She was still utterly pissed off about his deal, especially since she was enjoying her time with Klaus that night. One thing she hated the most was being used, though if Cordelia did help Klaus, he could probably help her get information on her werewolf family.

She also knew this could all just be a bad idea altogether. Being involved in the big bad hybrid's schemes to take back New Orleans from Marcel would probably bite her back in the ass and she did not want to deal with bullshit.

It was late Sunday morning when she finally got out of bed. It was her day off so Cordelia thought she would just lazy around the house. She went into the bathroom first thing to brush her teeth. Just as she was finished brushing, her phone began to ring. Checking her phone that laid on her bathroom vanity she sees the call was coming from an unknown number. She sighed before accepting the call.

"Hello?" Cordelia spoke as she answered.

"Ah, good morning little witch" a British voice replied on the other end of the call.

"Klaus. How did you get my number?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"Well, since you've been avoiding me for the past week, your lovely co-worker Camille was easy enough to compel" he replied. She could tell he was grinning on the other end.

Cordelia scoffed."What the fuck Klaus.  If you wanted my number you could've just asked for it".

"Let's not lie now love, it seems like last week we didn't get off on a good note". Cordelia rolled her eyes at that. You don't say, he heard her mumble through the phone. "Plus you have been avoiding me every time I went to Rousseau's" he continued.

Before Cordelia could say anything, she was cut off by Klaus. "So love, have you accepted my deal" he asks.

It was silent for a moment. Klaus actually thought she hung up on him until he hears a sigh on the other end. "Fine" she replied.

"Splendid, come meet me at my place at noon. I'll text you the address". Cordelia opened her mouth to protest until she heard the other line go dead.

Did he really just fucking hang up on me?  she looked at her phone showing that the call ended. Not a minute after he hung up her phone dings. She opens the text to see it's from an unsaved number with an address given. 

Cordelia let out a heavy sigh and walked over to her closet, picking out a white silk blouse and pairing it with dark denim jeans. She tossed her hair up in a bun and decided to go bare face for the day, only applying some lip balm. She finished her look with a gold butterfly necklace, a gold chain, and some gold rings.