~1~

Hi. My name is Anna, and this is my story.

Legally, no one is supposed to know this, but I really do not care. They can come for me. I've waited long enough, and I need to tell someone or else I'm gonna explode. It's kinda crazy, and probably no one is going to believe me, but that's okay.

I guess I'll start from the beginning.

I came home from school one day, like normal, and nobody was home, also like normal. I went upstairs to my bedroom, and-

Well, first you have to know a very important fact about me. I. Love. Ninjago. My friends' nickname for me is Ninjago Fandom, and it's actually kinda true... I'll tell you more about that later. All you need to know for now is I know a butt ton of crap about it, and I love it to death and beyond.

Anyway, back to the story. So I went upstairs, and the four Ninja were standing right there in the hallway.

Yeah, none of y'all believe me. But keep reading because IT'S TRUE! So they were there, and good thing they weren't in my bedroom because, well, I like to call it the Ninjago Shrine Extreme. I let out a little scream, and then I stood staring at them and they stared at me, and we were all freaked out because I don't know what to do obviously. I was freakin' out, like WHAT THE *bleep*. And they were probably scared of me because they didn't know how they got there and they think I'm gonna call the police on them or something.

While I was staring at them, at first I thought I'm delusional and I had just dreamed them up because they looked exactly like how I had always imagined they'd be, and I imagine them a lot BUT NOT IN A WEIRD WAY I PROMISE! Let me describe them to you (please take into context that I'm pretty much madly in love with each of them).

They were all in their everyday clothes from the show, not ninja outfits.

Cole wass tall (like TALL) and super buff, but very huggable. Almost chubby, but not. His thick black hair was longer than the others', and it ornamented his face perfectly. His dark eyes and eyebrows were simply gorgeous. (He's my favorite.)

Jay was the shortest and smallest, and very squeezable, his wavy auburn hair curling above his pale, freckled face. He had blue eyes that just add to his adorable cuteness.

Kai's hair was thick and tall on his head, not exactly "spiky" as you might imagine. It had a perfect, medium brown color that goes with his light brown eyes. He was about exactly between Jay and Cole's height, and honestly he's pretty basic. Not too small or buff or anything, and not too huggable for some reason.

And finally Zane. His skin was shiny and metallic, dark silver, technically titanium. His face and hair were hard to describe. Very robotic, he looked like he was made of metal and mechanical parts but still very human-like. He was about between Kai and Cole's height. Very muscular, masculine, boxy build, but not at all intimidating. He stood straight and tall, like anyone would imagine he does.

I dizzily leaned against the wall. Once I regained my balance, I walked over to them (I still wasn't sure if I dreamt them up), and reached out to lay a hand on Kai's arm. I felt it, it was there, it was real. They were real. I thought I must be dreaming, but I knew this wasn't a dream. You know, like how you can tell if you're dreaming or not no matter how badly you want it to be the other one.

So I literally passed out and probably hit my head or something and that's totally not embarrassing at all.