4. Endless Eternal

Lily Rose

I look at the mirror one more time before walking out of the room.

I look up to find Chris sitting down at the couch wearing a nice blue navy suit. His hair slicked back, his beard nicely shaved.

He looks up at me and then at my attire. His mouth opens and but there's no voice.

"Hey." I say walking towards him with my dress. "I don't have any words. You look glamorous. " He replies.

A blush crept my cheeks. " Well you look ravishing then." I say looking down at him. " So are you ready?"

I exhale a breath and then look at him. " Yes. " And he takes my hands and walks out saying. " Let's go."

At Chris place

My mouth wide open at the Mansion outside I see. Arden family has always been known for their Classic vintage style.

The car comes to an hault. I open the door and come out. I look around myself and feel more nervous.

His hand came around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

As we walked inside I was already mesmerized by the beauty of their house.

It was a vintage classic style house.

"Be natural talk about yourself and just attached you're my girlfriend."

I nodded. The doors opened revealing a family sitting on a large dining table.

Of course Relish industries are the second most billionaire company.

"Hi son and you must Lily right? " A woman comes towards us clasping her hands together.

"Hi mom. Happy anniversary to you guys " Chris wishes his mom as I go forward and wish her too.

"Happy anniversary to you ma'am"

"Oh lily come on don't be formal with me you can call me mom " Chris mom says.

𝙼𝚘𝚖... This feels good to someone who likes me at this instant.

She hugged Chris and me too. I feel meeting my mom.

"Come on guys have a seat"

We sit at the dining table as Chris introduces me to his parents and they were so cute.

"So my eldest son is also coming and I want to introduce him lily too. "

"You have a elder brother too? "I asked to Chris.

"I don't but it's like a business and family relation you can say. He's been with us since he was teenager"

"Oh"

After chit chatting with his family which felt like a real family .

"Chris your family is so cute. I already love them. Looking at your house I thought your parents must be vintage style parents but they are so open minded. I love them so much. "