6. 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

( this chapter has many change of pov.)

Lily Rose

I smiled at the disappearing figure of Chris and smiled at him. But suddenly I felt someone's hand at my waist but before I could do anything he lifted me up in bridal style.

"The fuck. What are you doing? let me down Zaeden."

"You talk too much and waste time too. Shut up and get inside the car. " He says looking at me.

He looked at me with those dark eyes that my body felt weak under his stare. No lily you are a.....

" If you let me down only I can sit inside your fucking car. " He walked towards his car.

He opened the door of the car and let me sit on the passenger seat. He came around and sat on the driving seat.

The awkwardness felt distant. I looked outside as it was dark. I couldn't see anything but suddenly the kiss scene came rushing into my head.

"Hey. Why did you kiss me?" I ask turning around him.
Then he looks at me and smiles.

"Well why did you kiss me back?" My throat goes dry as he asks me that question. I turn around and look outside the window.

"I asked first." I say looking out but he doesn't answers me.

I thought about the moments I shared with Chris. After a long time I could see myself happy with his whole family.

I smiled. "Are you thinking about Chris"

I looked at him. He had a expressionless face.

My breath hitched when I felt Zaeden's cold but warm hand on my bare thigh.

'Oh fuck'

He stopped the car and looked at me. He came closer to me and whispered.

"Your house is right there up on 11th floor and here are the keys "

'What ? Is this man serious '

"Thanks for the help" I hope I never meet you again.

"You will meet me again Lily don't worry " He said.

I turned around and said "I hope I never meet you in my life you fucking moron. "

Third person pov.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the deserted street, Lily found herself standing face to face with Zaeden, a man whose dark aura seemed to blend seamlessly with the encroaching darkness. The air crackled with tension, their gazes locked in a silent battle of wills.

He came out of the car and went towards Lily.

Zaeden smirked, his eyes glinting with a malevolent spark. "You think you can outsmart me, Lily? You underestimate the power that lies within me."

Lily's jaw clenched, her resolve steeling against the palpable threat that emanated from Zaeden. "I know who you are, Zaeden. Your thirst for chaos will not go unchecked."

A faint smile played on Zaeden's lips as he took a step closer, the shadows dancing around him like malevolent spirits. "Oh, but you see, Lil cat, chaos is my domain. I was born to bring this world to its knees, to revel in the destruction that follows."

The night seemed to hold its breath, the tension between them thickening like a heavy fog. Lily  raised her chin defiantly, her eyes flashing with determination.

"I will not let you destroy everything I hold dear. The light within me will always overcome the darkness that clouds your soul."

With a mocking laugh, Zaeden's form seemed to waver, his presence fading into the shadows that enveloped him. "We shall see, Lil cat. The game has only just begun, and in the shadows of deception, the truth may be the ultimate weapon."

As the echoes of his words lingered in the night air, Lily stood alone, the weight of their confrontation settling heavily on her shoulders. The battle between light and darkness had been reignited, and the shadows of deception threatened to consume everything in their path.

And so, as the night stretched on, whispers of a greater conflict stirred in the shadows, hinting at a destiny yet to be fulfilled. Lily knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but she also carried within her the unwavering belief that light would always triumph over darkness, no matter how deep the shadows may grow.

Lily Rose

His palpable threat lingered on my mind as I entered the apartment. The fragrance of a New house filled my nostrils as I took in the apartment.

I was apart from the dreadful part which had taken a part of me which I can never forget.

After changing into something comfortable I sat down at the couch.

My phone rang as I got a call from Chris.

"Hey"

"Hi Lily, I was feeling bit lone wanna join me for a walk"

"Yeah of course "

"I'm near your apartment. Come down fast" I walked downstairs as I saw him coming out of his car.

I went running towards him and hugged him. I needed a friend to share my moments .

We had so much fun it was meant to walk but we went to game zone, ate icecream and then had a walk.

Zaeden

Her words had caved a way in my mind. Something was different about her. I don't know if it was her attitude or personality but she had this dark shadow behind her but it needed a way of look to discover.

I left but I was still in her apartments gate. I didn't know why but I couldn't leave something in me wanted to wait for her. When I thought to leave I saw lily coming out of her apartment and running.

I came out of my car and ran behind her but my heart stopped when I saw lily and Chris hugging each other.

I turned back and went into my car.

I went home and had a cold shower .

I feel something with Lily that I don't feel it with other woman .

This feeling being with her is a new experience to me. I want to know more about her.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭? ........

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 Z𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧.