Columbus Black i

From a young age Columbus Black knew she was different. She could see and do things that others couldn't.
   "Columbus, someone is here to see you."
Called the matron of the Julian Gray Orphanage. A small lamp was turned on dimly illuminating the girls room. A young girl rises slowly from her bed and rubs her eyes.
  "Columbus Black, I will not call you again."
A muffled voice said from behind the rooms door.
  "Coming Madame." Said the young girl. Getting up from her bed she walks towards her wardrobe and pulls out a white button up shirt and a knee length navy blue pleated skirt along with knee high white socks and a navy knit cardigan. With all the clothes on her arms she walks to her bathroom and starts the shower.
------

  Walking out of her room Columbus sees her matron standing at the end of the hall. walking towards her, Columbus dips her head low and greets the woman.
   "Good morning Madame. You said there was someone here to see me?"
Raising her head Columbus noticed that the woman had walked away so she quickly follows after her.
   "Yes, someone has come to speak to you." She stops in front of a door before turning to the girl "Be on your best behaviour Ms.Black this person is very important, do you understand?" She said bluntly
   "I understand. I will be on my best behaviour." Columbus answered before opening the door and walking in. Looking around the room she noticed a tall and broad man with a curly black and gray hair sitting on one of the couches drinking tea. She moved to where he sat and bowed slightly while greeting him
   "Hello sir, I am Columbus Black. I was told you are here to see me?" The girl inquired.
   "Yes I have come to speak with you, please sit." he gestured towards the couch Infront of him "My name is Arcturus Black, I am your great-grandfather."
---------

  After meeting his great-granddaughter Arcturus Black can say that he is already fond of the girl, she's smart and blunt, but  has a bit of her father's horrendous dark humour. She's perfect. She seemed to have inherited her uncle's conscious, a very good thing indeed. Setting down his tea cup and picking up his quill the Lord Black began drafting a letter to each member of his family.
-----

           Meeting her great-grandfather was not something Columbus had thought would ever happen, but she had learned to take whatever life throws at her a long time ago. So when she received a letter from someone claiming to be her cousin she immediately wrote one back. Her grandfather -as he preferred to be called- said that she only had one cousin her age and that she would be meeting him soon.        After exchanging a couple of letters with this so called "Draco" she has come to the conclusion that her grandfather was infact right, she does like her cousin very much. He is 6 months younger than her and has very pretty handwriting.
-----

       Narcissa Malfoy always thougt she had seen it all, so when her son walked up to her with a young girl she didn't recognize she wasn't that surprised, but when her son introduced her as her estranged cousin's daughter, she was proven false.
   "Mother, this is my cousin and heir to the house black, Columbus Black,
Colly this is my mother, Narcissa Malfoy, Lady of the house Malfoy." Draco announced
  "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Malfoy."
The young girl said while dipping her head low. Composing herself Lady Malfoy answered in similar fashion
  "It's a pleasure it meet you as we Heiress Black, though I do insist you call me Cissa."
Raising her head the young black looked at her older relative with wide eyes before quickly fixing her expression.
"Than you must call me Colly."
-------

    Looking at this year's first years getting sorted couldn't be more boring thought Severus Snape, Hogwart's potions master.
  "Black, Columbus"
The hall was filled with whispers as a girl with wavy black hair and pale skin walked up to the stool. Before the hat could even fully rest on the girl's head it yelled out a word that would forever change Severus' life.
"Slytherin!"

------
Hey, it's me I'm so so sorry it took so long for this chapter to release I just finished my tests so updates should be more consistent. I will try to update either weekly or biweekly.
Yours, Emrin