Reunion i

Falling asleep was her favourite part of her day, Columbus had decided. She loved her (new?) Family, but dear Hecate above did they have energy. Especially her siblings, Sirius and his constant need to bicker with someone and Regulus' love for causing drama really should not be put together. Columbus had woken up in the beautiful garden once again and she couldn't be happier.
"Hello again Columbus"
A familiar voice came from behind her. Turning around she saw the face of a gorgeous woman reminiscent of the goddess Amphitrite except she had blonde hair and beautiful deep blue eyes instead of black hair and dark sea green eyes. It took a couple of seconds to register that this person was Einar.
"I do believe we are due for a reintroduction. It's a pleasure to meet you my name is Noémie Einar Peverall, Heiress to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Peverall, and ward of the Black Viper and the Poison King, and you are?"
Einar-- Noémie -- introduced herself and dipped into a deep courtesy but keep her eyes on the girl Infront of her.
"The pleasure is mine Heiress Peverall, I am Columbus Walburga Black, 2nd in line to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black."
The girl introduced herself to the older one. Going into a deep courtesy, keeping her eyes on the other's feet.
"You look beautiful Noémie."
Columbus complimented the other girl before hearing another very familiar voice.
"Well don't you girls look pretty?"
Hadrian praised the girls, he himself not looking any different aside from the now missing lighting scar, which Columbus knew he was happy it was gone. Hugging him quickly Columbus demanded he introduce himself to the girls which he obliged.
"Hello mademoiselles, my name is Hadrian Potter, second in line to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter and my parents' least favourite child."
He greeted with a devilish smile and dropped into a low mock bow which has the girls giggling.
"How is it there?"
Hadrian asked. His question was met with glazed eyes, shocking him deeply. He honestly didn't expect the question to affect her that much, given the fact she wasn't that close to her father and never knew her grandparents personally. Noémie rubbed her back soothingly.
"He loves water. Uncle Reggie loves water isn't it so funny? The thing he loves is the thing that killed him. And... And Cissa she seems so happy and free, same with Trixie and Dromeda. It's heartbreaking knowing that they couldn't be like that because of one power hungry man."
She sobbed into Noémie's chest. It truly was hard looking at those children and knowing what had happened to them, knowing the pain they had suffered at the hands of man.
-----

Hey, babes! sorry this took so long to write I've been really preoccupied with school and my own personal life. I might rewrite this book later on. also, chapter updates will be a bit more sporadic because of school, but I will get out as many chapters as possible bi-weekly.

love you all!

word count: 437