The first sight✨

"Vo bheti Nadi si thi ruka hua hu mai,vo mukammal si thi tuta hua hu mai,uske aage Mera koi vajud hi nahi,khajane si hai vo or Luta hua hu mai"🥀

-------------------------
                      --------------------------

(Ishan's pov)
It had been 2 days since me(Ishan)and my brother(abhay) are in Delhi and today our plan is to go to a temple which is very famous and is not so far....Personally I am a guy who don't really believe in spiritual things my thought is that god will be always there for us if we do good deeds and there is no need to show by just going to temple but today I don't know why I just decided to go to temple as if just my heart says like going...

So in no time now we reached  the temple gate and I am with my brother who is currently busy in his phone and clicking pictures because it is a beautiful architecture I am just looking around to see the mesmerizing view...

And after sometime as we walked inside the garbhgrah my eyes landed on a girl who is currently praying her whole heart out,eyes are closed,the dupatta is on her head, she just looked breathtaking at that time.. I don't know why I felt a little connected with her cause me being a personality who doesn't care much about my surrounding people..
I don't know what connected but I Just felt something in my heart like ghanti baji type...
The girl really have something special...

suddenly she stood up and touched pandit Ji's feet I didn't know what just happened so I also touched his feet and he gave us the blessing to be together till the end of our life...

she suddenly looked at pandit Ji and then at me she was shocked same I also  was then she explained Panditji that we are not married couple and I don't know I was lost in her I didn't care about anything else but before I could ask her anything she just ran away from there...

I turned my head to look at her but she was not there but instead of her my brother was looking at me in shook like what the damn happened...

I just shrugged him of and then we both made a way towards the outside and after exploring sometime we went to home...
During the whole ride from temple to home I was only thinking about her like eyes were beautiful,her hairs were so long and shiny and that dupatta on your head made her look just damn gorgeous...

(End of ishan's pov and there's what he was wearing..)

--------------------                   -------------------

                   -------------------

(Chavi's pov)

So today is my mother's birthday and also from today can be officially called a professional classical dancer as I completed my course,I took mannat that I will go to temple for worship if I successfully completed the course to be a classical dancer...

I stepped into the garbhgrah and close my eyes and thanked bhagwanji with my all heart for everything and wished for my mother be happy till the end...

As i stood up and leaned to touch pandit ji's feet I saw a huge structure jokingly but a man with muscular body and red colour kurta looking damn amazing and handsome standing next to me...

shockingly he also touch the feet of pandit Ji same time as mine.. and pandit Ji gave a blessing that was not expected by me I was literally in  shook by pandit Ji's words and then I look at the man standing next to me he was also in shock or I don't know just busy in admiring me...I was just too shy to say anything to him but I explained pandit Ji with all my strength that we were not a couple...

He didn't say anything but just him looking at me with no words made me blushing so hard and damn shy that I ran from there and in a rush took a rickshaw...after sometime,I reached home through the whole ride I was just in my thoughts what happened and why did it happen!!...

(End of Chavi's pov and there's her outfit.)

-----------------------                    -------------------------So it was first story chapter I wrote

                    -------------------------
So it was first story chapter I wrote... If there is any mistakes do let me know and tell me what do you want like some scenes you imagine so I'll try to add them also... To tell you the reality I was really very nervous to write it as I didn't have any experience but I am quite imaginative so upcoming chapters will be interesting....
Now it's time for me to bid you a goodbye and thank you for giving the story are try...👋🏻