Bound or broke-last chance

"Tum pasand aaye ye ittefaq tha,tum hi pasand reh gaye,ye Ishq hai..!!"

Author
The new day begin and Rohini told chhavi that they will be going to Rajput mansion for their marriage date to be fixed...

Rohini also talked with chhavi about the decision of getting married with Ishan, she asked chavi if she truly wanted to marry Ishan or just she said yes because of her...
So chavi said "maa don't worry I said yes because of myself only I really and truly want to marry Ishan he is a gentleman and I believe that we can be together and lead both of our lives till the end".

After listening this the worry of Rohini when faded she was relax that her daughter really found someone whom she can rely on other than her.

Ishan's mother also talked with Ishan about the marriage if he was okay to marry chhavi or just out of respect he said yes but ishan said
"don't worry maa I said yes so this marriage because I really like chavi she is the girl I was waiting for she respect you she respects everyone in my family so I would really love to marry her and I promise you I never hurt her and will support her in everything."

(Chavi's pov)
I woke up,did my morning routine and when downstairs for breakfast, I saw my arranging the food she call me to eat and I sat there on the chair...

After some minutes she asked about me and ishan's marriage I explained everything to her so she was assured and then she said
"chhavi today we are going to ishan's house to fix your marriage date so beta get ready fast  after eating your breakfast"
After eating I went upstairs to get changed as we were going to the Rajput mansion.

I thought of something simple to wear so I got a ethnic dress in golden colour to wear with two three golden bangles and paired it with small yet cute earrings,my hair was open and I did simple makeup.
(Her dress)

After getting ready I went downstairs my mother was waiting she wore a green saree and then we close the gate of her house I grabbed car keys, after sometime of driving we reached Rajput mansion

(Ishan's pov)
I got up from bed early went on the terrace for some fresh air and to see the beautiful sky...

After sometime I went to gym, maa came with a juice of class along with abhay and ishika, she offered me the glass and told "beta jaldi taiyar ho jana Rohini aur chhavi aati hi honge, and remember kuch simple sa pehen na vo formal coat mat pahan lena nhi you will be the only one looking odd beta ji"Abhay and ishika giggled at maa's words and I said "thik hai mate ap jaisa kahe waisa hi hoga".

After a short talk with her I went to my room to get dressed.

I wore a simple cream colour kurta with my fav watch btw I really like watches.
(Ishan's dress)

After getting ready I climb downstairs but while going down I saw my Lily coming with Rohini aunty, she is really something like how can someone look this much good in a simple dress,I was mesmerized

I came down greeted Rohini aunty and sat on sofa with my father beside me and my dadisa on the front..we all settled up in the sofa my bought some snacks and the conversation begins.

Author
Ishan mother asked them both again if there ready to marry each other because it is a big decision to marry a person as marriage is not a joke...

They both nodded and said yes at the same time everyone smiled,the place was filled with joy...

Then ishan's dadi sa said to chavi that "dekho beta hamara pota Ishan khara Sona hai or ab To Tum uski patni banne ja rahi ho lekin fir bhi main ek bar kahungi ki acche se soch lena bad mein ye divorce-vivorce hamare yahan nahin hota".

In reply she said "dadi sa humne aapke pote se shaadi ke liye ha ki hai kyunki hamen ye bahut pasand hai aur main aapse Vada Karti hun ki aapke Sone Jaise pote ka kabhi Dil nahi dukha aaungi".

After hearing her Ishaan was shocked yet his eyes were soft and he adored her with the depth of his eyes.she also nodded looking at him with a smile.

Ishan's father interrupted and said looking at everyone "I talked to pandit ji he told that one date is after 2 months and the other one is after 4 days, which one do you prefer"

At a sudden reaction both chhavi and Ishan said after 4 days would be okk in sync and hearing them all of them laughed.
Abhay said "bhai itni bhi jaldi kya hai thoda to Sabar karo"
Ishika said "chhavi bhabhi aap to sach mein bhaiya ke pyar mein padh chuke Ho"

After hearing them reva glared at both of them in a way to tell them don't use the newly made couple.

Reva said then it is final that they both are going to marry after 4 days, it is really early but we don't have another option cause second date is after 2 months which is too long for them to wait.

Their marriage date is 22/11/2018.

After some more discussions reva suggested Ishan to take chhavi on a date so that they would get to know each other more and will get a chance to spend time with eachother alone.

Ishan agreed with her mom and ask chhavi if she was good to go with him on a date...
chavi looked at Rohini for a sec and then said yes to Ishan.

The elders were talking so Ishan took chhavi with him in the garden to talk...

They walked through the garden and The silence was broken by Ishaan as he came closer to chavi and said "miss. Sharma pls wear black on our first date I really like the colour...I request you".

Chavi said "okay Mr.Rajput I will wear black on our first date..but in  return you have to do me a favour and buy me a butterscotch icecream 🍦".

Ishan smirked and said"okay my cute Lily 🌼".

Hearing this nickname she blushed hard that her cheeks became the darkest shade of pink and seeing her blushing like this a smile crept on ishan's face.
____________________
                       ________________________

So,that was it for today cuties hope you like this chapter and please let me know your ideas through the comments...Okay so then bye take care and be positive☘️☘️.

(Word count- 1133)