𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕕.

—— 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗-𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟'
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟' '𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕟
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠 ——

.
.
.
.

introducing

introducing ...

AURORA DUBOISlucidxie

AURORA DUBOIS
lucidxie

birth name: aurora dubois (오로라 뒤부아)
stage name: aurora (오로라)
(korean) name: bae aera (라일리 나)
birthday: january 1st 2003
western zodiac: capricorn
chinese zodiac: goat
position: lead vocalist, dancer
sub-unit: infinix silver
sub-unit position: lead vocalist, dancer
nationality: french
ethnicity: korean-caucasian
mbti type: esfp
height: 168cm
weight: 49kg
blood type: b+
representative emoji: 🌸
representative color: hot pink

facts about aurora:
- she is absolutely obsessed with cats, and has a Turkish Angora cat back at home named Duchess (named after the Aristocats). She would like to get a cat for the dorms as well.
- most of her closet consists of pink clothes that were custom made for her from her aunt, and she's always wearing something pink no matter the occasion.
- she has always been good at modeling thanks to the help of her aunt, and she often put on fashion shows for her family when she was younger.
- her first idol crush was on Jaemin of NCT. The two of them are now close friends and he likes to joke about it with her all the time now.
- her role model is Taylor Swift, and she stated that she was one of the reasons she wanted to become a singer. She's been a fan of hers for nearly a decade.
- she always likes to evaluate and critique her member's choice of fashion, which has led to the creation of "Aera's Fashion Evaluation" which is often part of the group's vlogs and reality shows.
- her favorite color is pink, although she doesn't mind any shade of the color. She doesn't have a favorite shade, although she does wear pastel pink a lot.
- she was part of 'the great coffee heist of 2019' at SM Entertainment, where she and some of the members of NCT Dream would try to stop Jaemin from having so much espresso by stealing his drink whenever he wasn't looking.
- when she initially visited Korea in 2018 she was also scouted by KQ Entertainment, Source Music, and YG Entertainment. She decided on SM Entertainment since she heard someone busking a SNSD song a few minutes earlier.
- she was considered for the aespa lineup, however she was injured at the time of preparations for their debut so she wasn't included in the final lineup.
- she has since become more interested in a lot of 2nd gen K-Pop groups like SNSD and SHINee. She also likes IZ*ONE and I.O.I.
- TRAINING PERIOD: 5 years (3 years at SM, 2 years at IDEAL)
- AURORA'S IDEAL TYPE: someone who will care for her and understand her life as an idol. Someone who isn't too introverted or extroverted and can match her pace in life.