𝕤. 𝕪𝕦è𝕩ī𝕟

—— 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕪
𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕝, 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕪 ——

.
.
.
.

introducing

introducing ...

SHÉN YUÈXĪNsaionis007

SHÉN YUÈXĪN
saionis007

birth name: máo qiáng (마오 치앙) legally changed to shén yuè xīn (신월신)
stage name: rosie (로지)
(english) name: rosie shén (로지 신)
birthday: may 20th 2005
western zodiac: taurus
chinese zodiac: rooster
position: visual: vocalist-rapper
sub-unit: infinix silver
sub-unit position: visual, vocalist-rapper
nationality: chinese
ethnicity: chinese
mbti type: enfj
height: 163cm
weight: 41kg
blood type: o+
representative emoji: 🦊
representative color: flame scarlet

facts about rosie:
- she officially changed her name from Máo Qiáng to Shén Yuè Xīn before auditioning for TOP CLASS ENT.
- durning one of the interviews she has said that she has her stage name as Rosie because it has a similar meaning to her previous name Qiáng which means rose. With this way she is ending her past and starting with her new present.
- while being the foster-younger sister of one of the well-known k-pop idol Chén Xiáo Tíng, she shares her birthday with Ricky from ZB1.
- she was given the name of Nation's Vocal Machine by fans from her and other fandoms too. And everyone agrees with that because that's the fact.
- she has a mini album consisting of polaroid photos which she clicked to keep precious memories. That's why she always carries a mini polaroid camera with her.
- in an interview she said that when she was a child she had a crush on a cartoon character Shinchan. As silly as it sounds, it is true because during her life in the orphanage whenever she cries the elders there always put on a Shinchan cartoon show and she'll immediately stop crying and be all giggly again.
- when her audition clip from the show GIRLS PLANET999 went viral, it was said that she is the Ace Card for IDEAL ENT. in singing with the fact that she knows almost every type of singing and has been doing it since a very early age without getting any teaching from professionals.
- TRAINING PERIOD: 2 years (1 year and 3 months at TOP CLASS, 9 months at IDEAL)
- YUÈXĪN'S IDEAL TYPE: someone who looks and is mature but can let out their inner child out infront of her, who is taller than her, who can understand her much better and who'll respect her. Someone who'll do the bare minimum for her.