𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

chapter oneday: december 21st 2023location: INFINIX dormstime: 11:00am

chapter one
day: december 21st 2023
location: INFINIX dorms
time: 11:00am

Nine girls stack into the living room, looking around as some of them lay down boxes they were holding onto the ground. The oldest of the bunch sighs as she sets a box onto the island countertop and then looks at the rest of the eight, forming a small smile.

"So is that all the boxes?" Yeeun asked, turning to all the boxes laying around the living room floor, the gray l-shaped couch and the basic white coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Aside from Yoona's and I's set ups, yeah pretty much." Erika, the American of the group, answered as she began to move her own box into the room she was assigned to with Yoona following close behind her.

"You two are in charge of that though, no way am I carrying an entire pc set-up like three staircases upwards." Yeeun said as the other girls agreed and the two roommates chuckled and made their way to their own room with their boxes. "Okay but aside from those two, everyone has their stuff right?" The leader questioned and the rest of the girls nodded their heads. "Awesome then start unpacking and then-"

"I'll make us dinner." Yoona started making her way out of her room to get another one of her boxes. "I make a super duper good spicy chicken stew." She said, smiling shyly, making her way back to the room.

"Well then that's settled." Yeeun said happily, sighing and clapping her hands together. "I'm going to miss sharing a room with three other girls honestly," she said as her, Heejin and Yerin made their own way with their things to their rooms that were the closest together.

"You can have my room, I don't mind not sharing a room," Heejin said jokingly with a small teasing smile as Yerin dramatically turned to her. "Yerin is a great roommate, trust, you can be her roommate."

"Oh no trust I'm sure she is, but I would drive her insane." Yeeun said laughing as she placed a box in her new desk. "I'm too messy, I think me having my own room and not sharing with the neatest member is probably for the best-"

"She's right. I would actually go insane." Yerin commented, passing by with another box to lay on her own bed. "Hey, if Yoona is making dinner and we don't have a lot of groceries, should we go get some?"

"Uh," Yeeun started sitting on her bed then nodding. "Yeah I think you, me and Erika should go."

"Erika?"

"Yeah Erika because Erika knows what alcohol to get." The American stated as she stood in the hallway separating the two open dorm rooms. "Ew okay I'm never talking like that again, that was gross." She mumbled then walked away. "Call me over when you guys are ready to leave."

"I would go but I have somewhere to be." Heejin started as she tied her hair up in a ponytail looking at the mirror in the room.

"Oh? And where's that?" Yerin asked with a teasing smirk as she laid down on her bed and looked from their leader back to Heejin with a knowing look although their leader stood in the dorm frame with a confused expression. "Don't hide secrets now roomie."