🐵Birth of The Monkey King 👑

✦✦✦✦✦✦

"For thousands of years, The great Buddha oversaw the universe.

And the Immortal Ones in heaven and hell watched over earthly affairs.

Monstrous Demons walked among us, and dragons controlling weathers and rules the seas.

Everything was in balance.

We respected the gods, and we followed the rules, until one night a magical rock gave birth to a powerful being."

___

Up above from a far away island, night full of stars with the moon shining above earth. in the centre of the mountain on a tall cliff was a huge egg made out of stone waiting to be hatch.

*CRACK*

The rock spilt in half, opening to reveal this powerful creature. A sleeping baby monkey with red fur matching the red gems around him, sucking he's thumb in his peaceful slumber, only to slowly wake up to the world before him

"Meet.........*sigh* Trouble"

Fluttering his eyes open with a sudden full of energy leapt of his rock with exciting chirps and hoping around with every step, happy to be out of his rock to explore as he looked around with baby monkey noises and oohs. he looked upon the universal skies with clouds but there was something in the distance that the baby monkey couldn't quite see, squinting his eyes at the mysterious shape in the clouds.

Suddenly a glow red light beam bast out of his eyes startling the monkey. stepping back a bit, hands above his eyes to make it stop to only reveal his now red glowing eyes, confused but then quick to realise this new fun trick he discovered, giggling as he actives it again laughing as he is having fun with his new found power, looks to the weird shape cloud again with the light beam followed his gaze.

In The Jade Palace (No not the kung fu panda one) up on The Celestial Realm known as Heaven

A huge office room that belongs to the jade emperor the ruler of heaven, in front of his desk are his four servants he summons for whatever the emperor needs them to do. there was also a ginger white cat behind him sleeping on a cushion.

"Okay, okay. Attention, everyone. We have important business to discuss." Jade emperor speaks in commend.

"I, your Jade Emperor, Architect of the Universe and Lord of the Immortals, shall throw the greatest, most fantastic banquet since the one we did last Tuesday." He brags about the coming event he was about to discuss while his servants just continuing looking at him with unemotional looks.

"Doesn't that sound fun, hmm?"

"Understood, Your Majesty." Servant 1 replies nodding.

"Now, seating arrangements." Jade Emperor pulling out his scroll ready to start his guest list, while he was reading the red light beam from before, appeared in his office waking the cat god and catching his attention to the red dot. as the jade emperor continues reading the red dot moved around as the cat god tried to catch it.

"Place the Immortal Ones at my head table.
Minor gods by the kitchen in the back..."

Jade Emperor yells as the red beam hit his eyes "what the!?" Shouts in Confusion, the cat followed the red beam but didn't realise it jumped over the balcony, falling down from heaven meowing. Jade Emperor went to his balcony to see where the light beam comes from. It would've appeared it was from earth. from the baby monkeys eyes,
"What on earth?" Shielding his eyes from the light, the monkey's eyes stopped, beaming, light, laughing, squealing drumming on his chest, before leaping off the cliff wooing landing on the ground as he's laughing evilly while running like a maniac through the jungle.