🤝 Making a Deal 🤝

It was now day time, in the middle of nowhere monkey king slouches on a dirt path leading him to an area with stones with writings on them, most likely directions.

"20 minutes and still, no invite from the jade emperor. What am I missing?" Monkey king getting impatient, and tired of not getting closer to his goal. Stick makes noise as monkey mood lights up

"Immortality! Of course, it's right in the name. To become immortal one, I need immortality!"

"Maybe I can help with that" a familiar voice made monkey stop his tracks, looks behind him, of course knew she was following him, at first he finds this cute thinking she was desperate on dating him. But now he just finds it annoying, he groans in frustration "Ever heard the word, 'stalking much' fangirl. Your taking this clingy thing to a whole other level"

Guan yin glares at him, irritated by his stupid ego "First of all get over yourself and second if you just agree to help this one thing. Then I'll leave you alone"

Losing his patients even more, gets straight to the point " ok. Look toots you see this" showing his hand 🖐️.

Guan yin walks closer, squinting her eyes for better look, making monkey stiff when she got too close " your..... palm?" Not really sure what she was supposed to be looking at.

"N-no!" Monkey king stuttered, looks at his hand. "I mean Yes! But no" losing his focus, shaking his head, realized Quran yin moved to he's side, he gets back on track. He shows her his hand again

"See this here is me"

"Ok?" Still confused but goes along with it anyway.

He picks up a pebble and placed it in his palm "now this tiny~ thing is you. Get it now?" Point to the pebble.

Guan yin stares at the pebble, not getting the reference he was going for. "Uh" looks at him with a dumb face. Monkey raised his arms wide open, looking the area around him "I'm the universe hand, and your the insignificant little pebble" he smudged, flicking the pebble at her, catching the pebble in the air.

Guan yin looked at monkey then the pebble, smiled as she remembered that phrase her teacher told her.

"Even the tiniest pebble can make a big ripple"

Monkey chuckles finding it ridiculous " that's just would a tiny pebble would say sweetheart" lightly moveing her aside, getting back to a task at hand.

"So stick immortality, where do we go?" Monkey king said, stick muffles telling him where to start looking, guan yin still has no how monkey can understand it, " really huh. You hear that~?" Teasing her noticed her confused look, she crosses her arms as she glared wanting to kill him. He better find immortality soon. Monkey turns back to stick " but how do we get there?" Stick reply's

"A graveyard?" Monkey said mocking nervously to annoy guan yin, It was working. Stick mumbles 'Yep'

"Spooky" monkey wiggles his fingers, guan yin crossed her arms " so you might want go home now, bye- bye" he smirks, knowing that he had won like always. Monkey king walks to the writing stones, Guan yin angry eyes did not stop following the soon to be dead monkey, who looks over the stones looking for the direction to the grave yard. "Uhhhh grave, graaasave Yaaaard" monkey slowly spells out the word, Guan yins mood lighted when she sees monkey struggle with finding the sign, she realized.

" You can't read can't you?~" she smirks, making the monkey blush and turn to her "Of course I can!" He quickly denies it, Guan yin strakes towards the signs pushing monkey aside with an eating grin. " that's grass, that's the sky, that's a rock see reading" pointing out the objects that are near him to identify, not really helping his case.