👺 Welcome to Hell 🪦

In the break of dusk, Monkey king and Quan Yin made it to the entrance of the graveyard. passing between them was a ball of light, watching it go to a grave full of water in fascinate. this must be the way to enter the underworld. monkey king gets closer, crouching down looking at the water. "Here it is, our ticket to get immortally" he smiles.

Quan yin looks at the water before looking at monkey "in there?, us, but how?"

" This. is like an all- access VIP pass Monkey king stands, showing off stick

"Any realm, any dimension. Even the Land of the Dead" Monkey king explains, smiled widely

Quan yin frowns, point out facts "But its called the land of the dead and last time I checked, you're not dead."

"And if all goes well, never will be!" Monkey king confidently states

"Okay. If we're gonna fit in, we gotta dress the part." crouching down a Chinese brass with burned incense sticks full of ashes, grabbing a hand- full before blowing them to quan yin faces. taking off guard.

"*coughs* Dude! What the heck?" with her face now covered with ashes, making her look like a ghost.

"Not heck." Monkey correctly, Slams stick into the water, creating a hole like entrance, making stick a fireman pole

"Hell, ladies first." Pushing Quan Yin forward, quickly grabs stick as she slides down screaming

Monkey king throughs Ashes over him, disguising himself, he soon followed after Quan yin down the hole.

Quan yin continues screaming at the fall as she gets deeper and deeper down into darkness before groans at her rough landing. Monkey, slide down, landing safely making his way to a wall of light before calling out to the lay down girl. "Try to keep up!"

Quan yin grunts getting up, looking around her surroundings. They seemed to be in the dark void, looking above her were floating souls heading towards the Bright wall ahead.

"This is insane..... are we even allowed to be here?" Quan yin says in a trance, enchanted by the sight before her.

"Absolutely not! Isn't it great?" Monkey king enthusiastic reply's, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, gripping his hold tightly with excitement.

"See, the day you're supposed to die
is recorded in the Scroll of Life and Death" he explains, both of them getting closer to the bright wall like door.

"But if my name should somehow get crossed out, then no death registered, and guess who's immortal?" Monkey looking at Quan yin to guess, smiling.

.........

" Me!" He chuckles, finger- guns her repeatedly as he walks backwards into the light. Quan Yin stands there, hesitant to go in, taking a deep breath with shudders. She takes a step, yelps when Monkeys head appeared from the light, stopping her.

"One more thing!  Die in hell, stay in hell. Soooooo don't die" shooting her smirk again before disappeared, making her tremble in terror.

"*exhales* okay Quan yin, you can do this" encouraging herself, walking through the light.

On the other side of the light was a big waiting room with floating touches, filled with thousands of souls waiting in line. Waiting their turn to check in by a big red skinned, bearded man. Yama, king of the underworld.

"Next!" he called out waiting for the next soul in line.

"Act like a ghost." Monkey muttered to Quan yin suggested, so they can blend in with the crowd. She puts her arms like a zombie,