Childhood/Teen years

Kenothien was born in Baltimore on June 10th, 2001. Kenothien was born to a German Sniper Father, and Native American Mother. Kenothien has 5 Siblings. Kenothien was Raised in a Middle Income Household. Even at an Early Age Kenothein had it hard. At 6 Kenothein watched His Father OD, fortunately His Father Survived. At 7 He lost 2 Siblings to Stillbirth. Throughout his childhood he was Abused, Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically, by his Family. At 10-12 Kenothein was Groomed, and Assaulted by 2 Classmates. He fell into Self Harm, and Benadryl Use at 12-14. Kenothien Lived Reading, and used it as an Escape. His Favorite Book is actually a Comic Book, The Marvel Zombies Series. Kenothein's Favorite story is Royal Blue, and Lavender. Kenothein had 3 Dogs at the age of 12. Kenothien had a cat growing up, although the Cat would pass at 12, when Kenothein was 16. At 17 Kenothein was involved in a Knife Fight, when his stomach was cut deep, causing permanent Damage, and Trauma. The fear he felt would lead him to want to protect the world, this mixed with his life of cars, led him to Become a Marine Mechanic, at 18. Kenothien suffers from Sever Self Blame, and Guilt.