PROLOGUE『⏮️』"r u shur u wna paty wit da demins 😈"

I BEEN GONE OVER A MONTH TO CUT YOU BITCHES SUM SLACK!

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND

S͙H͙E͙'S͙

B͙ A͙
        A͙

                       A͙

                                              A͙

                                                                    A͙

                                                                                            A͙

                                                    A͙

               A͙

                                     A͙

                    A͙

A͙C͙K͙

Oh btw this isn't rlly a remake, it's super different with some of the same parts.

MADE: JAN 15
——

MADE: JAN 15——

——

A bright light beamed on your face through the window, you groaned, somnolent, and stuffed your head in your pillow before jolting up with an annoyed expression on your face.

You rushed out of bed and picked out a casual outfit. A black, short sleeved, compressed shirt with white cargo pants, the pants were a bit big so you grabbed a black belt and put it on.

You looked in the mirror, "Damn, guess the look is Toji Fushiguro today. I actually look hot in this, did my hips get bigger? And i'm toned as fuck." You complimented yourself in the mirror, you smirked and poked your chest.

poke

"Oh wow.. I love having boobies." You put your hands on your hips and grinned, confident in what your wearing.

"hehe.. r u shur u wna paty wit da demins." you muttered unconsciously.

You went downstairs, you wanted to pay a visit to your mom. After all you haven't seen her in a while, since you've got this fancy apartment, you never wanted to leave!

You grabbed your keys and twirled them in your fingers, you grabbed your pocket knife and stuffed them in your white cargos, you were always cautious. Funny how you forgot your wallet..

You walked to the dollar store next to your house for some snacks before you pay your beloved mother a visit. You decided to text her as you walked in.

🔥𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖳

Mama, i'm coming over soon. I'm at dollar tree rn, do you wnt smth?

...

You clicked your tongue, you kept your eyes on your phone just incase she answered. However you had bumped into something.. or someone?

You looked down to see a young girl, probably 10 or something. She had black long hair that reached her thighs, she rubbed her head in pain. She gazed up at you with her dark eyes, they looked.. purple..?

You snapped out of your trance and before you could say anything, the girl apologized. "I'm so sorry, Miss! I wasn't watching where i was going." Now this shocked you, usually kids are bratty.. Now you felt bad..

You rubbed your head and sweat dropped at her. "It's no problem, little lady! I was on my phone, you okay?" You asked with a sheepish smile while bending down a bit.

The girl had a look of surprise on her face, maybe she wasn't expecting you to brush it off that easily, even blame yourself. The kid smiled warmly and nodded her head yes.

"Yeah, i'm alright! Be careful on your way out pretty lady!" She remarked before walking off, you smiled at the compliment but was left confused on why she said "be careful." you shrugged it off  as being polite.

You quickly realized you forgot your damn wallet, you sighed in annoyance.

Despondent, opened your phone to text your mom again.

🔥𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖳

Mama, i'm coming over soon. I'm at dollar tree rn, do you wnt smth?

Nvm, forgor my wallet. Sorry, I love you. I'll see you soon!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No worry's baby! I'll see you soon, i love you.
read at 7:32 am

You walked out of the store with a small smile on your face, you looked at the traffic sign and saw you were good to go.

You walked across the street only hear someone yell out.

"OI, KID! WATCH OUT!"

"huh.. oh shit-"

"FUCK ME-!" You yelled out as the truck got closer and closer to you, you couldn't get out the way in time. The truck crashed into you and you felt excruciating pain, you let out a scream, but it was drowned out by the ringing in your ears.

...

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! WHERE THE FUCK AM I!"

".."

"M-Miss?"

——

——

END OF PROLOGUE

Feel familiar hehe?