𝒕𝒘𝒐. Such A Flirt

     "NATHAN." Will knocked on the door, Aurora was very familiar with them.  It was Alex and Nathan's room. She's been there most of the time than she was in her own room.  Ah, that's right, she had her own room just like everybody else.  And Willy couldn't wait to see Nathan.  He was his favourite.  And Jackie, well, she stood there anxiously waiting.

    "This is Jackie." Will spoke as Nathan got up from the floor with a guitar in his hand. 

   He smiled, "Hi!  It's nice to finally meet you..." and then he turned to Willy. His cheeks were red, just like Nathan's.  He didn't even know what to do in that moment.  Rory, obviously, felt the tension and she decided to break it.

    "Hi, you too." Jackie beat her to it.

    "No hug for me?  Your so called sister?" brunette Matthews spoke as Nathan smiled and went to hug her.  "I missed youuuu!"

    "I missed you more, M. " blonde spoke before turning to her brother.  They smiled at each other.  "Hey Willy."

    "Hi Nathan." duo shook each other's hands before looking away from each other shyly.  Aurora took a notice of this to ask her brother about it later.

     "Come on." Will spoke as he led them outside to the pool.

----༄ •☆★•༄----

"

I'M HARD OF HEARING so if I'm not looking at you or there's a lot of background noise, I won't understand.  Just FYI." oldest Walter sibling explained as he stood with the three teens in front of the pool.

   There were three kids: Benny, Jordan and a girl.  Benny and the girl were playing fight while a guy who looked older filmed them.   Aurora smiled, but there was someone missing wasn't it?

    "Okay, thank you." Jackie spoke politely with a smile.

     "Hey, everyone this is Jackie, Aurora and Willy." he introduced them to the kids.

    "Hi."

    "Hey."

    "Oh, yes!"

   Willy pointed to the girl,  "That's Parker over there," than at the youngest one that they meet already, "that's Benny. "

   And suddenly, a familiar blonde hair blocked her view.  He was walking out of the pool, his abs showing.  For a second, Aurora forgot how attractive he really was.  He meet her eyes,  blue meeting brown.  He smirked as he looked her up and down, then his eyes locked onto Jackie.   After that he took a seat at a deck  chair.   Not even bothering to come and say 'hi'.  Okay fine, Aurora understood if he didn't wanna talk to her, but he could've at least introduce himself to Jackie and come to greet her little brother.  What happened to the Cole she knew?