𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓. Taylor Swift Preoccupied My Mind

    AFTER GETTING BACK TO THE HOUSE, Aurora went straight to her room.  She didn't spoke a word the whole ride and neither did she when they got home.   She took her shoes off and, practically, ran to her room.  And the first thing she did was jump onto her bed.  She was exhausted from the whole day and events with Cole.  Rory wasn't going to give him shit on and about it because she knows that Jackie will.  So, she let her cousin handle it.  Aurora wasn't mad at him either, which is weird because if they were still kids she definitely would.  But Aurora hasn't seen the boy in years, so obviously he's changed. They both are.   And she didn't really feel like getting into fights with anyone today.  She just wanted to get into some comfortable clothes and lay on her bed and fall asleep.

Of course, that's what she would've done if there wasn't a knock on her door.  She stood up immediately, groaning.

    "What?" she snapped as she opened the door, only to see Isaac standing there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets of his jeans.  She shook her head.  "Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you."

  Boy gave her a smile.  "It's okay.  I could, uh... I could come back later, if you want me to?"

    "No, no. I'm sorry it's just..."

    "A long day?"

   Brunette was the one to smile this time. She nodded her head before replying.  "Yeah.  Oh, you can come in by the way!"

  And he did as he was told.  He walked in and she closed the door.  He walked around, looking at everything.  He took in every detail she's added since they've decorated for her.  He smiled when he saw a picture of younger them on her bedside table.  He looked at her bed, thinking that she was there, but she was still standing in her position at the door.  Except this time she was was facing them with her back on them, putting her weight at the door.

   "I heard you had trouble with painting the ceiling." she spoke, finally moving to jump onto her bed.  She was laying there, not saying a word while waiting for his response.

  Boy shrugged but she didn't see that. "Nothing I couldn't handle.  Let me guess, Cole told you?"

  At that she nodded her head.  "Yup."

  "You sure you don't want me to come back later?  You're acting weird and you look tired." dark haired teen spoke, coming to take a seat on her bed.

   She shook her head, "No.  You can stay.  I'm just... i don't know."

      He looked down at her, his gaze softening.  He than smiled before laying down next to her.  He turned to face her, she did the same.  They stared at each other before he broke the silence.  "Y'know, you can always come to me if you need to talk about something.  I'll always be here."