𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆. Slap The Fuck Out Of Them

       "AH, THERE YOU ARE!" Aurora heard as she walked downstairs.  She peeked into the living room, only to see the boys watching a football game.  Isaac and her made an eye contact, but she quickly looked away.  She walked into the kitchen where she found her cousin and Katherine chatting.

   "Jackie, you're alive.  Where the fuck have you been?" brunette haired girl asks her cousin as red - haired woman gave her a glare, making Aurora to shrugg her shoulders. 

  Dark haired girl laughed.  "With some new... friends I meet.  Thanks to someone who forgot to pick me up."

   "About that, I tried I really did. But Cole is, well... Cole.  He would've done it to anyone.  He wouldn't listen and before I could even complain more about waiting on you, he was already driving the car.  I'm sorry." she explained while giving her cousin a guilty look.

  Jackie smiled while nodding her head. "Thanks for trying, Rory."

  "Anything for my cousin." Aurora said while smiling.  Jackie than went upstairs to change and leave her stuff there. 

  "Food!" a voice called and suddenly, the so empty kitchen wasn't so empty anymore.  Everyone took their seats at the table, and by the time Jackie came downstairs everything was taken.

  Aurora had her spot.  She always did. Even when she wasn't here, that seat between Cole and Danny was always empty.  It was waiting on her to come back.  And her brother, obviously, was sitting next to Nathan.  She smiled as she looked at them.

   "Can I help?" Jackie asked as she joined them in the kitchen.  If there wqs anything that Aurora learned about Katherine Walter it was that she didn't need help with anything.  Well, not unless she asked you to help her or if you screwed up something badly. Otherwise, she'd politely decline.

  She smiled at the girl. "Oh, no, thanks! Just have a seat."

  She did as she was told and went to seat next to Alex, only for Parker to come and tell her that that's her seat.

  "Oh, Jordan, can you grab another chair. Please." see?  Jordan got up and did as he was told.

  And soon enough, everybody began to eat.  Aurora had a small conversation with Danny about some book that he read and simply couldn't wait to talk to her about it.  She smiled and laughed.  She adored Danny.  He always talked so passionate about things.  She was so deep into the conversation with him that a sudden scream snapped her out of if.  It was Jackie.