Nolan Kasenti (Ghost Force)

Nolan Kasenti is the main antagonist of Ghost Force. Mr. Kasenti is a noted philanthropist and the CEO of the worldwide tech empire, KassKorp Tech. He also owns a few residentials located York City. His voice actor is Jack Black also known as Po in the Kung-Fu Panda Movie Saga and Bowser in the Super Mario Bros Movie (Illumination Entertainment). In Miraculous Toons : Heroes of the Multiverse, he's alongside Gabriel Agreste the main antagonist of the story, he's the leader of the Ghosts of the Netherworld and despite his title as a philanthropist and the CEO of the worldwide tech empire, KassKorp Tech. He hates the Noctis' family since to him they plagiarized his hard work, while in reality, he suffered a difficult childhood where he hates everyones and everyone hates him except his own brother, following his brother's death, he became fascinated by the ghosts and vows to uses all the Miraculous to bring his brother (and only family) back to life (similar to how Gabriel wishes to use the Miraculouses to bring his wife : Emilie, back to life). While on the public he's a philanthropist, CEO of the worldwide tech empire, KassKorp Tech, in reality he's a misanthropist who hates the Noctis' family since their fortune is bigger than his own fortune and wants to destory Sam : Nick and Lily's son when he found out he's the holder of the Wolf Miraculous. The most powerful Miraculous in the world.