-//Rings//-Soraxx angst

requested by  Midnight

(Won't let me tag-)

------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxx's POV

I was so excited today is the day, Sora and I have been dating for three years and I feel like it's time to propose to him so I decided to go to The jewelry store the second Sora leaves to go with Charli.  But that's when Light appeared.

       "Jaxx it's Sunday why are you going somewhere?" He asked and I quickly shushed him so Sora wouldn't hear. "After Sora leaves for his Sunday Breakfast and Shop surprise with Charli, I'm going to get him a ring so I can propose to him, I gave him $300.00 To keep him busy and out a little longer." I say quietly. "Can I go With you Pleaseee" Light gave Jaxx puppy eyes like a little Child.

"I don't Know Light, I really want to go and get this done." I say tying my shoes. "Fine I'll go run my mouth to the squad." Light was walking out the door so I gave In and was going to allow him to go.

Sora and Charli left and we waited about ten Minutes later before we left, Maybe having Light with me could be less boring. We were going down the highway Blasting some Katy Perry Music since we were bored, Light Had his window rolled down and this person started road rage with us so we started laughing.

Light kept complaining about being hungry and he wanted Taco bell, so we went and got some. After we ate We were in The Jewelry store. Light saw these Red and purple friendship bracelets and wanted to get them for us, I don't get why Children things are in the Store didn't bother to ask too.

I got the ring I wanted and I was so excited, I was going to propose to Sora In his Favorite spot, The cherry Trees. "Jaxx Lookie Now put it on!" Light said handing me the red bracelet, I put it on next  to my Blue one that has an 'S' on it.  

  Light and I went and got Ice cream And Basically Hung out for the next hour, I check the Time making sure I still had time to get home before Sora, Sora should be Home in Three hours so I was relieved Light and I was on The road and My phone was ringing. 

"Light pick that up for me my password is 9648" I say keeping my eyes on the road. 

"Hellooo?" Light said playfully then his smile dropped. "Jaxx pull over" I hear Light over.  "Not now Light Were almost home" I say. "PULL OVER!" He shouted so I pulled over into a parking lot confused about his outburst then he handed me my phone. 

"Hello?, Yes Charli This is Jaxx"

"Jaxx Something happened" Her voice Sounds shaky and I could tell she's crying and I hear Sirens in the background.

"Sora Dropped me off at the Malls entrance and went to find a Parking spot and he was allowed to go and a dumb semi-truck Didn't stop like he was supposed to and Rammed Right into Soras Car"

My heart dropped when she said that, And I started to tear up. "Are you still there?". I was only five minutes from the mall so I could make it. "I'm on my way to pick you up, Stay right there." I pulled out of the parking lot and Sped down the road and Made it. Charli told me what hospital he was taken too and Rushed there.

About twenty Minutes later the rest of the squad was there. A nurse came out and said one of us could go see him, So I went into his room, His poor body was bloody and bruised, That Damn tuck affected him badly. I sat down beside him and held his hand gently, he then squeezed it. I was crying for him, I felt so bad for him he didn't deserve it. His grip loosened and the heart rate  went into a long beep and I was soon rushed out of the room. 

I started freaking out and my friends were trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working. Did he really Just die In Front of me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sora's funeral ended hours ago, The hospital tried giving me Soras bracelet that Had a 'J' on it but I told them to put it back on him, I wanted him buried with it. The ring that I bought him was Put on him as well, Which leads us here, Soras Grave. I never thought I would be at this scene. Never pictured it Either. Words cannot explain how much I miss him, I lost My better half. It's cold and rainy and I felt a hand on my Back and the rain stopped. It was Alex she sat down beside me with a umbrella over our heads.

"You shouldn't have seen him die, Nor Charli seeing him get hit." She said with sympathy. "If I could rewind time I could have told him to not go to the mall today " I said wiping my tears away.

"Sometimes, It's time we return Home, Into the Sky, Sometimes the ways we do return could be upsetting and dark, Sometimes It's By accident, But Sora would want you to move on and live your life and not feel dragged down by his sudden death." Alex said staring at his new grave.

She was right, Sora Never liked it when I was dragged down and wanted me to move on And keep it in my heart but not be dragged down instead, cherish the moments I once had. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------