Red rose

From my old oneshot book

❁Type❁: Fluff
♡Ship♡:Soraxx
✿Requested by✿:

»»————>»»————>»»————>»»————>»»————>

Jaxx pov:

I was excited to surprise sora with a surprise date! I thought, I pulled out my phone and texted him,Hey baby can you meet me at the flower field in Higewood park around 5:30? I am so excited to see him smile at my work! But first I need to go to a flower shop!

No ones pov:

Jaxx grabbed his keys and went out the door, every one was busy but him and sora so he thought about doing this since they haven't gone on a date in a while, he thought it was a good opportunity to go!

Jaxx pov:

I arrived at the flower shop and I saw this beautiful red roses, it was perfect! So I grabbed it and took it up front. "This all? " the worker said. "Yup! " I say grabbing my credit card. "Is it for a lucky lady? The worker asked. " Bold of you to assume it's a women " I say with a chuckle. "Oh it's for a guy? How sweet! " she worker said handing me the rose. "have a good day! " he said, "you too! " I say back. Then I went to the store and grabbed some snacks and a blanket and headed to the park.

It was nearly 5:30 and I had every thing set up! But still no word from my blue boy, so I checked my phone. Down in the corner I see "read" so maybe he will show up.

It was now 6:00 and I was worried sora wouldn't show up, like always.. But I can't leave because what of he does show up, I get a notification on my phone, I checked it quickly but it wasn't sora instead it was Alex and she said "going 2 the movies with charli and Levi wanna go? I looked at the message it was sweet but I replied " nty waiting 4 sora at higewood park" then I look up still no sign of sora or his car, it worried me, what of he didn't come.. I look down and saw her reply "okay you can join if u change your mind" I gave a slight smile, I looked over at the sunset, I wanted to watch it with him...

It was now 6:30 and the sun was still setting, it felt like time slowed down then I look over and see sora next to me. "sorry that I was late, I wanted to get you a gift but I was stuck in traffic on my way here." I looked over and saw that Sora ment it so I gave him a hug. " It's fine, love" I said as I kissed his forehead and handed him the rose. "aww" sora gushed as he sniffed the rose and then he handed me a picture we took at a trampoline park. "aww this is cute" I say looking at him. I pulled sora in for a kiss, and held his hand together we had our picnic and watched the sun set.

"I love you Jaxx" Sora said, "I love you too baby" I said in a happy voice. I am so glad every thing turned out the way it was planned.