Roller coaster

From old book

Type:Fluff
Ship: Aluca
Requested by:

Lucas pov

I was sitting on my bed as my blonde haired girlfriend laid acrossd me. "Lucaaaaaaa, I'm boooored" Alex said kicking her leg up almost hitting me. "Well what do you want to do? " I say trying to read my book. "I don't know! " Alex squeaked as she sits up. "Well that's helpful, dear" I say playfully rolling my eyes. "Do you have anything we could do?" Alex ask with a bored tone. "I want to read my book. " Is aid with a grin. "that's boring" Alex said. I ruffle her hair and chuckle. "You clearly Don't read alot, this book is amazing!" I say chucking. "I do read! I read manga! " Alex grumbled as she fixed her hair. "pfft, those are not real books" I say teasingly.

"yes they are!" Alex said pouting. "Sure" I say. "Ooo a fair is in town!" Alex said getting up. "we're are you going?" I ask looking at her leaving my room. "To get my shoes on were going! " Alex said. "Oh.. Okay" I say getting my shoes on.

We made it to the fair and Sora and jaxx came but then ran off. Alex saw the roller coaster called "The Heartstoper. " Ooo seems fun!"I say walking tword the line. Alex stood there speechless. "is there something wrong, love? " I ask her. "I'm scared of roller coasters.... " Alex said shaking, I held her hand and explained how every thing would be okay and I won't let go of her hand, shes ion agrees to go.

They get on the ride and gets straped in. "I am having second thoughts" Alex said covering her eyes as the ride starts. "Hey it's okay I got your hand" I say smileing at her.

The ride ends and I was truly Horrified. "You was right!, that was fun! " Alex smiled. "y-y-yeah, fun" I say. "Never again-" I thought