☠︎ 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ☠︎

"Mom and dad left me alone with my uncle! I can't handle it anymore! It hurts!"

-5 year old Y/N

{ Y/N POV }

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm 20 years old and I have no parents. I live with my always drunk uncle and he's always pissed about the things I do. Breath, eat, walk...

I once dropped his alcahol and he whipped my back with his whip. But that was 10 years ago. The scars are still there but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

The scars are red and they burn when someone presses on it too hard. How do I sleep? Well I never slept on my back. I like sleeping on the side while hugging my cat. <3

That's how I used to sleep before my uncle killed my cat a week ago. I loved my cat Fatasma so much...But my Uncle threw him in fire.

Walking home after another date made me realize that I'm going to see the devil at home. God save me...

I go on a date with guys and have sex with them and the next day I kill them because I love it. Today I dated a football player. Sadly his dick was too small. 7 hours of fucking and I didn't cum!

I arrived at my house and opened the front door silently. I walked into the living room expecting my uncle to be drunk and sleeping on the couch but he wasn't there.

But one thing caught my eye...

Blood on the couch.

I walked around without making a noice and he wasn't down stairs. That's why I went upstairs and the moment I stepped on the second stair I heard a loud scream that belonged to my uncle.

I rushed upstairs and ran into his room only to find him on the floor trying to stop a masked muscular man from stabbing him.

My uncles hand reached out for me to help but I simply ignored him. No way I would be helping that asshole. The masked man stopped stabbing him and his head snatched to my direction.

I was leaning against the doorframe and smirked while looking at my crying uncle. „Come and help your fucking uncle you brat!" my uncle screamed in terror.

I didn't move an inch. I just watched and suddenly the masked killer got up and just stood there watching me. I thought for a moment before going to my uncles desk and getting the whip.

I looked at the killer and threw the whip to him. „Catch." I said and he immediately catches it looking down at it for a moment.

The killer had a weird mask and he was wearing a black tight shirt that made his abs visible. There was a black leather jacket on the bed that probably belonged to the masked man. He was so fucking tall...6.9 feet tall. He had tattooed, muscular, veiny arms and black pants with combat boots. He also wore black leather gloves.

Now I wonder how he looks like underneath his mask. He glanced at me through his mask for a moment before nodding towards my uncle for a moment. Was he signaling me where to hit him with it?

I walked to my uncle and turned him around so he was laying on his stomach. He was was still screaming in terror and I pulled his shirt up revealing his chubby and sweaty back.