synopsis

they say this house is hauntedbut all these i've grown withas it slips away from me

but all these i've grown with
as it slips away from me

i still hold on hopelessly
i lay my head to
sleep and say goodnight

a place my essays &&
poems can lay to rest

so darling, pull the curtains
and in the morning,
let me lie here with you

don't say that i'm leaving
in the morning
let me lie here with you

WARNINGS   ━━━   these essays are written about my experiences in life && my struggles and primarily focus on the way my family && surroundings have shaped me into the person i am now

...WARNINGS ━━━ these essays are written about my experiences in life && my struggles and primarily focus on the way my family && surroundings have shaped me into the person i am now.

these chapters may contain depictions or mentions of child abuse, psychological abuse, physical abuse, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, childhood trauma, mental illness, alcohol / drug abuse, homophobia / transphobia, lgbtq+ issues, parental neglect, eating disorders, religious trauma, thoughts of violence against others, religious views, mentions of God and the Bible, violence in general, thoughts of pyromania, dead family members, generational trauma, trauma in general, cancer / terminal illness, and possibly more.

if you believe any of these situations may trigger you, i advise you leave this book and do not continue reading for your well-being.

...DISCLAIMER ━━━ this is not a typical story with a set update schedule or storyline. this is merely a book for me to publish my ramblings / poetry and upload them for safe-keeping, and for others to give me feedback or advice on my writing. you can choose to continue reading on or not, i do not expect this to blow up or be read by anyone, in fact; and i won't be upset if you read a chapter or two then never come back. if you stick around, thank you for taking a peek into my life, and apologies if it seems a bit intense. sometimes, life throws a lot at you, even when you're already carrying the world on your shoulders.

hopefully one day i can unpublish this book and write essays about how my life has improved, but until then, welcome to my HAUNTED HOUSE, take off your shoes by the door, be careful of the beer cans littering the rooms and respect the dead living here.