Huh. This Is More.

Word Goal - 600+ 

~~Warning: This part might include some violence, and some 'odd'  parts. Sorry! - EAS~~

While they were walking in the park, they noticed that a girl was following them. They sat down on a bench by the lake and watched the ducks for some time. The girl approached them, but wasn't exactly quiet as she was doing so, so they were aware that she was there before she even made herself known to them. 

"Hey, hottie, you should be 'hanging'," she said with a wink, " with me tonight instead of this freak." She gestured towards Ennard. He stares, the hurt evident in his eyes.

"I'll pass, people who call others freaks aren't really my type." I say, mad, but keeping my cool.

 "Are you sure? I promise I'm good in bed~" She replies, jumping on me in a position I'd rather not mention and in a place I'd rather not mention. 

"Yeah, no. I believe I'm already taken." I mutter, trying to push her off.

"Well, she can wait, hubby~" She says, now rubbing her ass against that place I'd rather not mention in SUCH a disgusting way.

"Who said they were a she? In fact, I believe I'm sitting right next to the person of whom I'd rather fuck with, though I doubt we're there yet." I correct, managing to shove the whore off of me. She gets up, and gets back on my lap, this time trying to unbutton my shorts. I can't get her off, and En froze. I do the only alternative I can think of, I hold her head like I'm about to kiss her, smile murderously, and snap her neck. "I was getting tired of her annoying ass. Do you want to go home or keep walking around?" I say, shoving the now-dead girl off of me and turning to look at En. He was.. crying? "En.. you aren't a freak. She was. And at least you don't try to fuck someone after they say no and while their boyfriend is watching. You are the nicest, kindest, best, compassionate person-robot ever, and I'm more than lucky to have you as my friend and boyfriend." I state with a confidence I never knew I had. I go over to him and hug him, letting him cry on my shoulder and comforting him. 

"Do you mean that, or did you just say that to comfort me?" He questioned, looking up at me. It broke me, the look in his eyes, the look of unknowing, of hope and despair, of love and of hurt. 

"I mean every single word and more, En. I can't find enough words to describe how good you are.  I mean it, and I never want you to feel doubt about how much I care about how you feel. If you need me let me know. I'm here." I reply, holding him tighter and looking into his blue and red eyes. 

"Thank you, but let's go home. Can you carry me?" En pleaded, and, only this one time, I carried him home. He said he was too tired to climb to his bunk, so I agreed to let him sleep in mine. While I was walking past, I felt him grab me from behind and pull me beside him. He started to make himself comfortable and I couldn't help noticing how adorable he looked, and then blushing at the thought, repeat. Eventually I fell asleep, with dreams of finding my siblings, freeing the MC's souls, burning the old hag that was my father, and mostly being with Ennard. In my dreams, we would joke, play games, go to the park, sleep, watch movies, and do normal, couple-y stuff. Did it seem a little cliche? Kinda, but were the dreams pleasant? Yeah! We slept until 4:00pm and watched movies, just like in my dreams.