uhh, this is MUCH MUCH more.

Word Goal - 400+. I do NOT want this to be 1000+ words like SOME other mennard stories here on Wattpad.

~~ So, temptation took over from the last chapter, and this chapter is to put it nicely, 13+. If you don't want to read this, you won't miss any of the plot. -EAS~~

"Mike? Earlier you said that you'd much rather fuck me than her." En mutters, and it catches me off-guard. 

"What about it?" I ask, startled. 

"Would you if given permission?" He says, cocking his head. 

"If you wanted me to." I mutter. I'm not ashamed of my response, but it's not the thing you want to say when your uncle has been snooping around the outside of the house. "Why?" I question. He mutters something quietly, and I can't hear it. "What?"

"I'm curious, and I want to.. if it's ok with you. If you're not ready for.. that, then I won't feel bad." He mutters loudly enough so that I can hear him, if only just barely.

"I mean, yeah! If you actually want to then why not? Do you mean, like, right now? Whenever is fine." I stumble, wondering. 

"Would now be okay?" He mutters. I say yes, and ask him whether he's a top or a bottom. "Bottom," he replies, as I undress. He's staring at me and I blush. 

"Like what you see?" I tease, and he reddens. "Need help? As I remember it, you're supposed to take off the clothes." I .

"Mmm, yep." He replies flirtatiously. I help him undress and tease him with my hands. He lets out soft groans as I continue to play with his sensitive areas. I smile,

"Shall we?"

He jumps on the bed in a position that makes me want to fuck him so hard he wouldn't be able to walk. I resist. I sit next to him and, to my surprise, he jumps right on my dick. I let out a soft groan of pleasure, because it feels nice. I kiss the back of his neck. Shit. He has a hickey what am I going to do? We continue on doing.. stuff for probably an hour, but I think I fucked him too hard. "Are.. you.. ok? Sorry..?" I say even though I enjoyed it.  

"Never been better or worse at the same time and it's weird as shit." He says, and I laugh.

"I love you so much that it hurts in the best way possible." I say, wondering how someone so perfect had come about loving me, the one who killed everyone he loved.

~~I AM SO FUCKING SORRY IF YOU READ THIS IK ITS NOT AS BAD AS SOME OTHERS BUT STILL!! SSOORRRRYY!!!!~~