Chapter 11

Shinobu Kocho

Watching the look of disbelief on Giyu's face was hilarious. I would've laughed if

1. He didn't almost die

2. The nurses weren't giving me bombastic side eye

3. If it was the appropriate time and place.

But whatever.

Oh yeah. And there was a 4th.

4. If I wasn't  shocked that Giyu was still alive myself.

I guess I confused myself. I mean, how could I care about this one trainer so much if I literally almost killed all my past trainers. And why did he even try and save ME? The one child who would be better off dead because then she would stop disturbing the peace and stop bringing hell everywhere, including Sunday bingo with the old fellas. Man, it  was fun the old ladies starting a riot over it.

Okay, yeah, I'm not the most goody two shoes angel there is out there. So why?

God, how does someone give someone else such a great migraine?

So, for a brief overview on what happened for the past 6 months. I recovered. We managed to rescue Rengoku. After a desperate 'I'm gonna die and I wanna let you know I love you' from Shinazugawa to Kanae, they started dating, which would've happened sooner or later. And we didn't find much about any whereabouts of the terrorists. Which someone else sorta replaced us for the time being until all of us were recovered.

"Tomioka's released from the hospital." The nurse announced, popping her head in the doorway. I shrugged, and after goofing off and asking Siri about Cortana, I set my phone aside and went to greet Tomioka.

"Wow. Don't you look just like an angel." I glanced at the disheveled man in front of me. The only source that directed me to think it could be Giyu was the blue eyes that glared at me.

"I'm going to a bar." He announced. He tried to walk past me, but I blocked him.

"Hey, already drinking?" I asked. He pushed me aside and hobbled out of the hospital. A taxi pulled up and Giyu stumbled as he pulled open the car door and stepped inside.

Hm. Wonder if he's drunk already.

Giyu Tomioka

Urokodaki was my guide. My mentor. Which meant if I had a problem, I could come to him.

Urokodaki owned a bar. A small bar, but still a bar, nevertheless. And I had a hell load of problems I wanted to drink away and tell him.

Fast forward to me blabbering my mouth out after taking 20 minutes to get out of the taxi and having a few drinks.

"...and so she's an ass, sorta a hot badass, and I dunno what to do." I finished, my head spinning.  How many drinks did I about have?

"You sure have a lot to say about this...Shinobu. Seems like you like this girl, or really hate her." Urokodaki muttered, using a cloth to dry a glass.

"Yeah, maybe. Can I have another glass?" I asked. Everything was blurry. Urokodaki shook his head slowly, or maybe it was just slow motion.

"You look like you've had enough to drink." Urokodaki said in slow motion. I shrugged drowsily.

"Hey Giyu! Is this the place you were gunna go? Cool, very un-bar-like on the outside." Oh shit. I sat up as Shinobu's voice echoed the chamber of thoughts.

"Oh hey. Are you Shinobu? Giyu was talking about you." I slowly turned my head towards Urokodaki as he smiled kindly at Shinobu. But under that kind face, was one with no mercy when i5 came to embarrassing the hell out of me.

"Oh, what did he say?" Shinobu asked. I turned my head to Shinobu and than to Urokodaki slowly.

"Eh, just some work related stuff."

Oh thank Jesus Christ. I put my hand together and thanked to lord silently.

"Oh. Is there a menu?" Shinobu asked. As Urokodaki was grabbing a menu, I grabbed my back and tried to escape the place.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side and Urokodaki caught me.

"Hey! Giyu! Come back here! Your trainer and trainee are both here! Let us all talk together and catch up on old times!" Urokodaki hollered. I froze, my eyes darting around. Shinobu waving and smiling. Urokodaki smirking. Shinobu waving and smiling. Urokodaki smirking. Shinobu waving and smiling. Urokodaki throwing a cloth at my head.

Urokodaki throwing a cloth at my head?

The cloth hit me in the face. As I flailed for a second before getting it off my face, Urokodaki was already finding some way to embarrass me in front of Shinobu.

"...sorry trainee Kocho. I thought I taught him better than to leave a girl alone, in a bar like that."

Yeah. That's true. Leaving her in the bar would cause mass destruction by her hands. Not the other way around.

"Yeah, I guess. But I keep explosives with me, don't worry, I know how to handle them, the explosives."

Exactly my point.

After mindless hours of Urokodaki and Shinobu talking and embarrassing me, the fun times were over. Fortunately.

"Come back soon!" Urokodaki said brightly as we were gathering our stuff. Shinobu was way too tipsy from the drinks, so I clearly had to drive. If y'all are wondering when the people are gunna arrest me for drunk driving, don't bother. That's why spies have their personal driver, after saving the world. Guess I don't have to drive.

"I'll see ya." I said, my feet barely working after carrying Shinobu on my back. Grabbing her purse and my back and swinging it on my shoulder, I hobbled towards the door.

"Wasnttalking to you buddy." Urokodaki hollered. I eyed him, annoyed, and I thought I saw two of him.

"She's a fine girl." He whispered in my ear. I wobbled, my head too blurry to whack him.

"Just kidding Giyu. You're welcome any time." He walked over and patted my back and I think he smiled. I dunno anymore.

"Shit, how many pounds did she gain? Was it because she drank like, twenty bottles of beer?" I muttered as we got hit in the face by chilly air and nearly hit my the door. Wait no, the doors automatic. How many doors are there?

"Why are these people allowed to drink?" I think that's Bob. Is Bob the builder, or my driver. My head is foggy.

"Ugh, shit." Then everything blacked out. Is this what happens when you drink to much?