Chapter 12

Shinobu Kocho

I'm watching Netflix and eating chips on the couch. I'm tired and ready to just collapse. I have a twenty gallon water bottle next to me. These are the signs that I'm completely hungover.

Having Giyu Tomioka in my room wasn't a sign of being hungover, so why the hell was he here?

For all you dirty minded people, no, nothing happened. My memory remembers at least that.

Giyu was still asleep as I continued watching Demon Slayer and eating my chips. My vision was fuzzy, but I could still read the note that the chauffeur left. He had ripped out a page of a notebook and written, I kid you not, these EXACT words.

Sorry, but way too lazy to take the ponytail dude home. And I don't know his address, so I'm gonna leave him with you. Please don't kill me, it'll be hard to find a chauffeur that will stand you two insufferable brats- ignore those words. There wasn't an eraser, you two ANGELS. Remember that I was the one who dragged you two back home!

Your one and only chauffeur,

Joseph Harley

Who the hell did he think he was?! Joseph HARLEY? (Well, I didn't know his name before...anyway-)

Now I have a drunk Giyu in my room while I'm watching Netflix. Awesome. Munching on my chip, I heard the door creak and open.

"Holy shit. Where am I?" Oh great. Someone's awake. I turned around.

And just stared.

Disheveled Giyu was hot. And he didn't have a shirt on.

I'm so indecent. Take notes, Shinobu loves eye candy.

"I can feel your eyes burning me you know. Turn around." I turned around quickly, burying my face in a pillow. Fuck life.

"So, what happened?" As Giyu walked closer, I handed him the note JOSEPH THE BITCH wrote and with one look, he ripped it to shreds.

"Son of a bitch." He growled. Agreed. Lazy, stupid driver.

"Go to the bathroom. There should be some way too oversized shirts in there." I muttered, making a point not to look at him. I heard footsteps walk away, and then I slowly fell sideways. Turning off the Roku tv, I turned to face the ceiling and closed my eyes. I'm such an indecent person.

The sound of the shower turned on, and I stumbled into my room. Thanksgiving was so close. It was family time. Kanao would be coming over soon, if I remember. Kanao lived with my aunt and uncle since dad and mom were so busy doing who knows what. God knows how rated 19 their love story must have been.

Just as I was wondering when Kanao would come, the phone started ringing its notifications. I sat up, my eyes glancing at the phone. My heart filled with complete excitement as I saw to notification.

Kanao was coming.

Giyu Tomioka

I thought when Shinobu meant oversized t-shirts, they were Shinobu-sized oversized. But they were actually oversized. So...Shinobu lives here. Am I really thinking this?

I looked around awkwardly and shrugged. The T-shirts were stacked in a neat fashion on a rack. Ugh. Feeling awkward enough to not have a towel, I realized wet sweatpants were the utmost uncomfortable thing to wear. Ah, whatever. 

Next, throug a disaster of attempts eliminating the T-shirts through bracket, I ended up having to choose between having to wear SpongeBob or basically wearing a dress, I heard the doorbell ring. Who's here? I didn't think Shinobu had friends. Being in a hot, humid bathroom was suffocating me. Getting out of here, guests or not, is my priority. Ah, whatever. Dress beats SpongeBob. After putting on the T-shirt, I was thankfully in okay condition. Swinging the door open, I saw Shinobu at the front door talking to someone outside.