[✰]

loading....
...
..
.

PROLOGUE ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

PROLOGUE
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Friday, 7:23am

Beomgyu zipped up his maroon red hoodie over his uniform and began packing his bag.

A few moments later, his mother, Choi jiwon knocked on his door twice before she entered, smiling fondly as she walked to the 18 year old.

"is it really necessary to go to school today- it's the last day" Beomgyu pouted and leaned his head on his mothers shoulder.

"Yes baby, who else will take Minae? plus, you can say goodbye to your friends" she smiled sweetly and stroked his brown hair.

"what friends" he whined, his voice lightly muffled.  "you know Taehyun and Soobin will come to summer camp so i'll see them anyway" he sulked and stomped his foot.

"shh baby, look at you all grown up! come downstairs and eat breakfast when you're ready" she easily avoided the topic and ruffled his head before lightly pecking it.

"and hurry up, Minae's waiting" she said, walking to the door and closing it gently.

beomgyu sighed, he hated leaving the forest, but nevertheless hurried and grabbed his bag, leaving his cozy room, he didn't want to make Minae, his sister, angry.

– 🎧 🦢 ⌗✰

Beomgyu glared at Minae as they both eyed the last pancake. "don't you dare." he squinted his eyes.

but just before any of them could grab it, beomgyus dad took the pancake and put it in his own plate. "dad!" two voices yelled at once.

Choi Minho narrowed his eyes on the two. "what! you guys were just glaring at the poor thing and I couldn't let it suffer any longer" he defended himself.

however, before any of them could argue, beomgyus alarm rang.

"time to go school!!" the 13 year old girl, Minae smiled and went to quickly grab her bag.

"seriously, I don't get how she's so energetic about going to school" Beomgyu shook his head. while his mother joined in the conversation and flicked his forehead. "let her be!"

– 🎧 🦢 ⌗✰