27.

Unfortunately I did not finish the entire chapter however the chapter was long asf. I decided to just give you guys some the chapter.... Yes this is about a quarter of the entire chapter. 😭 I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging with nothing since it has been a while. So enjoy this long longggg filler.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thalia

"Oouuu, how about this one?"

I looked over my shoulder curiously, finding Reggie holding up an adult Yoda onesie. I rolled my eyes and turned back around and resumed searching through the rack.

"You know, I wouldn't have invited you if I knew you'd be this useless." I said in fake annoyance.

"Oh please, Im here for your entertainment." She said correctly before she disappeared behind the shelf to return the onesie to its rightful place.

It's been almost two weeks since I asked Donna on a date and this weekend is finally time for our first date. As the date approached I began to get more and more nervous. Although I knew I had everything planned out that was major, I still got those nervous butterflies thinking about our first date- Well dates.

Right now Reggie and I are at the mall. I have a few things I need for our date and it's now or never. Donna is currently at practice so I had until then which was much later. Her practices were always so long.

Reggie came back and stood next to me. "I think this store's a bust. Macy's never has good shit." She shrugged.

I thought about how long we'd been looking already, and I hadn't found a single thing that even turned my head.

"Yea, you're right." I nodded and stepped back from the rack, allowing the parted clothes to fall back into place.

"I know I am." She said as we headed out of Macy to the connected Mall.

"Shut up." I laughed as I pushed her playfully.

We walked out into the open mall and started walking through, window shopping. We kept our eye out for any stores that might have what I needed. However I already had a check list in my head. So the first stop I made was to a jewelry store. I picked up my things and paid before heading out to the next store.

You see I have this voice in the back of my head that tells me nothing is ever enough for Donna. After I got the bracelets my grandma and I made for us, I had some time to think- especially when I was on punishment. Although the bracelets were sentimental and came from a good place. I wanted to get her a nice piece of jewelry as well. I mean what if the bracelet snaps- at least she'd have something else special from me to replace it. So she can have the bracelets and the warranty bracelet because nothing is ever good enough for her. She deserves it all.

Next I had to go find a new pair of slacks and a tie. Time sped by as Reggie and I goofed around in the store. We tried on all different types of pants, shirts, and ties. Eventually we got serious and I chose what I needed and made my purchase.

Now I found myself looking for a dress for Donna to wear on our date. I didn't tell her anything about it, she's clueless on everything. Including, what to wear. Good thing she has me.

"Hey, I'm feeling this dress."

I faced her and saw a long red dress.  The neckline is short and close to the neck but the back was out.