(4)

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

sorry for the cliff hanger please don't hate me!

Hyunjins POV

this is finally my chance.

I could feel him, his sweet strawberry scent, he looked so pretty under me with his black hair and his freckles, oh how much I love his freckles, and the galaxy in his eyes.

"H-hyung hurry" Felix said as he kissed me passionately, his sweet strawberry lips on mine, he tasted so sweet. As I bit down on his lips trying to taste him even more, oh how good he tasted right now, and I was the one to devour him tonight, well praying bangchan and minho don't kill me.

as I kissed him I started grinding well I pinned him against the bed frame "are you sure Felix" I said "y-yes hyunjin, I've been waiting for this.. " he said, he's been waiting? "D-do you like me?" I asked him and all he did was nod before he kissed me again. I was shocked but at least I know my crush, my Omega liked me back, as I kissed him passionately this time sliding my tough in his hot caven tasting every inch in his mouth, oh how sweet he tasted, I slowly than took off his dress reveling his milky skin and pink bubs oh how he looked like a whole ass snack right now.

"You're beautiful angel" I said before leaning down and kissing his neck, "t-thank you hyung" he said whimpering from the kisses I was leaving him, I kept kissing his neck as I moved down to his crotch, pulling down his boxers, and slowly grabbing his hot throbbing cock, gosh he's so small and cute, as I teased him he kept whimpering. The music's to my ears, as I kept rubbing his cock, but than I stopped pulling down my pants and next my boxers pulling our cocks together and rubbing them together, "h-hyung you're so big.. " he said, I was blushed from his complaint, "just for you" I said smirking as I kissed his cheek, I saw him blushing, I then moved back to his neck and continued to make art on his neck as I left purple marks, all over his body.

"Hyung~" he said "so needy aren't you cutie pie" I said "i-i want to cum" "not yet okay angel" I said back "p-please" I moved my head saying no as I kept thrusting our cocks together as he cummed on my chest, "you're so naughty~" I said as I pulled his hair gently, I than grabbed some lube from my table and than poured a generous amount of silk, as I stuffed his sweet pink hole with my finger making moan, "say my name darling~" I said as I moved my hands slowly in his hole "h-hyunjin! ~" he said chocking a moan as he held his hand to his mouth "incorrect princess" I said "d-daddy ngh~" "there you go~" I said I stuffed his hole now with 3 fingers as his hole was getting wide enough, as I pulled my hands out I lubed my cock and pushed into his hole, oh how warm and filling it was, as he screamed my name I grew bigger in him as I kept thrusting slowly "h-hyung! ~" he moaned as I thrust deeper into his hole, "yes" I said "please don't knot in me-.. " he said, shit we weren't using a condom, " of course " I said as I reassured him and kept thrusting inside his pretty hole, but I felt I needed to get faster as I started thrusting faster inside of him.

"A-ah hyunjin w-wait" he said as I stopped making sure I wasn't hurting him "yes princess" I said "s-slow down please" he said as I nodded and kissed his forehead and continued rocking his world.

after about 4mins of fucking I finally came and pulled out fast as I didn't wanna knot in him and I knew we weren't ready, he was still a junior and I was a senior..

After I pulled out I got a towel and put it under some hot water and walked back to Felix as he fell asleep, kinda upset I didn't get to mark him yet but it's okay. I need to give him time, and I need to ask him to be my boyfriend, I have to do this the right way instead of the fucked up way, shit I should stop thinking about it this I'm stressing myself out. As I cleaned Felix up and changed our sheets I took a hoodie from my closet and walked over to him giving him a peck "if only you where mine" I said as I put the hoodie on him and some blankets so he could rest, as I went to shower. "please don't reject me."